so im doing it again....AHHHHHH!BRITTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
....you know all the unhelpful things, looking at old pictures, reading old notes, deep in thought of the past and what cant be helped

yea you guessed it, that means loketron has had his heart broken.
and although we left on good terms (knowing we shouldnt have not gotten together in the first place untill i was self-sufficient, but no i had to rush in and ruin everything!!!! ) and i believe were still friend (ok, so if i call and she dosnt pick up, is that 'a leave me alone' sign or does she just need time?after asking that i think its a case by case thing...) im going to miss her in my life.
i think these are the most powerful questions meant to be asked here?

how do i stop being lonely, move on, start a new?

seriously, i cant do this again to myself, thats why i showed up hear like 2 years ago, and i dont want to feel like that again. i wish i could just talk to her and get the story straight one way or thee other so i can start the depresion thing instead of holding on.....

or can i actually hold onto a hope, but if i can, i wont be ready for anyone untill school ends next year and ive got a good job, and maybe a car and my own place....

life sucks
sorry all talking out loud.....

aww Joe. (((((hugs)))))

It will take some time, sweetie. Wait until you feel it's the right time to try again.

Latest posts

Back