So Sick Of People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sci-Fi

Watcher
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was really let down yesterday by someone, and that got me thinking about a lot of other things. I hate this time of the year, business is slower, I'm alone at work all day, I have nothing to do but be in my own head, and I have to force myself into work. Right now I don't even want to be around people which is impossible because I work in a customer service industry. I don't like people staring at me because I know I must look so sad 'cause I've been told I wear my emotions on my face. I just wish something really good would happen right now.

:club:

It can be hard to hide our emotions, its also hard for me, but sometimes I try to smile and that makes me feel better, even if Im miserable lol. I sometimes read jokes and that can also help, specially if u have lots of time at work and u wanna keep urself entertained. And if u do believe sth good is gonna happen, then it will :) but u have to believe it.

I've been feeling that way, too. Things haven't been that great lately, and it's a stuggle being at work, especially in front of everyone when I'm feeling down. Except I'm always around people, so I usually get the "Are you okay?" or "You look terrible..." comments. Things will get better, though. Just gotta have faith.

Spectacles is right.
Reading jokes can help.
Watch funny videos on Youtube
Listen to stand-up comedy

Thanks, and yeah I try that. I like to hit up Failbook and FML they are always good for a laugh. It boggles the mind how stupid people are. I don't have sound for my computers at work, which is probably good since I'd be playing P!nk songs, even though most of my customers are contractors so cursing doesn't bother them. My part time student co-worker is a hugger, he keeps trying to hug me to make me feel better. He's not use to me being so quiet when he comes in to work.

I hate winter too many gray skies and snowy days, come on spring.

Join the club. People suck. It's not in your head. What some people don't realize is that most people are not very nice and not easy to get along with and some people enjoy bringing other people down. It's not just you. Some people take everything personally. You shouldn't. It can be a creul world and not everyone is going to like you. Stop wanting to be friends with everyone. If you have one or two good friends in life who you can talk to, you're doing okay. Everybody else are strangers. Stop worrying about what people think. That is the key. You'll feel a lot better. Stop giving people so much credit. Most people don't want to be bothered and don't really care about anyone but themselves. That's life. Welcome to the world. You're fine. You'll be okay.

There's nothing with being emotional. Just be mindful of who you're around.
Finding your own space away from people helps a lot.
As others suggested: youtube, failblog, and anything funny.
Sometimes, being grateful helps, too.

I'm not being flippant, but the best advice is "screw 'em." I'm sick of people, too. That's because most of them suck. I'll take my pets over the average human being...every time.

Something good has happened to you today. You woke up above ground.

There's nothing wrong with you. It's them. Trust me.

Latest posts

Back