So this is love isnt it.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Athiest #001 said:
"I love you in a messed up don't love you enough but love you a lot sort of way..."

Reminds me of the phrase I hear some women say, "I love you, I'm just not IN love with you." When I heard that from a friend describing her breakup, I thought "what the hell does that mean?"...lol

Athiest #001 said:
"I love you in a messed up don't love you enough but love you a lot sort of way..."

Sounds the same as 'really cares' to me, but not 'in love'.

man...I was going write something freaken x rated..:p
I'll tone it down a little bit..lmao

"you can fresia me just don't kiss me"
"never the bride always the bridemaid"
" you're too good me, you need someone that loves you the way you need to be loved"
" you're too nice, I don't want to hurt you"

" i need some fucken space...I need some *******...just not with you".lol
" i don't want to destroy our friendship relationship..You're in the no cookie zone"
" I love you like a brother...I hope you're not from fucken Alabama".

It's a god **** carrot and the fucken stick at the sametime....Yeap, it's a messed up sort of kind of love..lmao

**** it..I can't help myself...

" I''ll suck your D....but i won't swallow"...:p

When I was in grad school a few years ago, I read the most screwed up passage about love in a book called 'The Emotion Machine' by Marvin Minsky, former head and founder of the MIT AI labs. In the book, he analyzes the following passage:

"I've just fallen in love with the most wonderful person. I scarcely can think about anything else. My sweetheart is unbelievably perfect--of indescribable beauty, flawless character, and incredible intelligence. There is nothing I would not do for her."

Look closely at the adjectives.

"wonderful", "indescribable": I can't figure out what attracts me to her.
"I can scarely think of anything else": Most of my mind has stopped working.
"unbelievably perfect", "incredible": No sensible person would believe such things.
"She has flawless character": I've abandoned my critical faculties.
"There is nothing I would not do for her.": I've forsaken most of my usual goals.

I honestly think this is the most cynical thing I have ever read about love in my entire life.

ChessGuy42 said:
When I was in grad school a few years ago, I read the most screwed up passage about love in a book called 'The Emotion Machine' by Marvin Minsky, former head and founder of the MIT AI labs. In the book, he analyzes the following passage:

"I've just fallen in love with the most wonderful person. I scarcely can think about anything else. My sweetheart is unbelievably perfect--of indescribable beauty, flawless character, and incredible intelligence. There is nothing I would not do for her."

Look closely at the adjectives.

"wonderful", "indescribable": I can't figure out what attracts me to her.
"I can scarely think of anything else": Most of my mind has stopped working.
"unbelievably perfect", "incredible": No sensible person would believe such things.
"She has flawless character": I've abandoned my critical faculties.
"There is nothing I would not do for her.": I've forsaken most of my usual goals.

I honestly think this is the most cynical thing I have ever read about love in my entire life.

Hahaha thats hilarious. I approve.

Latest posts

Back