So this is me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetsuo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bit of Background

I moved to a new city with my long term girlfriend. We dont really know much people here apart from work friends.
We split up a few weeks back. I guess you could say we were lonely... we ignored eachother and forgot what it meant to be in a relationship.

I wont tell you the ins and outs, but what i really need is just somewhere to chat from time to time.

To be honest i prefer your chat room, its more instant.

I can be a socialable guy, but i think deep down inside im depressed. Im about to go home from work. In a way im not looking forward to going back. My ex is stuck with me for a while and we have to make the best of an awkward situation.

My immediate reaction was to go on dating sites etc, but tbh i dont need love, i need a good social circle.

Hello and welcome here! This is a very good supporting site. I had a bad break up too this year and it was hard to get over. Hopefully things work out for you and her. :)

Welcome Dude. I saw you in Chat earlier briefly. I hope this place can help you. It certainly helps me pass the time and I'd deem it practical :D

Hi Jet. I can relate to people in your life, not talking to them. me and my room mate do not talk much either but...it's not a hostile silence. I can deal with it.

Latest posts

Back