So very alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obsidian said:
I did it! I finally broke down and talked to him. It was really hard and I cried a awful lot, especially when I told him how lonely I feel. Its helped, he now knows how much I need him and he's reaching out to me more.

This.

This type of communication is what will make the difference.

Glad to hear you took the step and even more that he's responded positively.

Obsidian said:
I did it! I finally broke down and talked to him. It was really hard and I cried a awful lot, especially when I told him how lonely I feel. Its helped, he now knows how much I need him and he's reaching out to me more.
Thank you all for your kind words, you are all so very helpful, wish I cold hug you all:)

The only thing I'd be worried of is that this newfound change lasts.... just a short while and then it goes back to how it was. I've seen this happen before but I sincerely hope it will not be like this for you. I wish you all the best!

really don't understand how you're married to someone who is none of those things you said you're longing for in a friend....

edit:

late to the party!

good progress, it seems!

You live in a small town. That's the problem since there's not a lot of people to interact with anyway, so finding people who are on the same wave length is going to be a challenge.

If anybody wants to text ill text them here's what I look like I'm cool as fresia personality wise I just have no friends cause they betrayed me take a look and see what I look like reply to me personal plz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 189

Latest posts

Back