So yeah car accident. Nothing happened lol.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zak

Reaction score
Personally identifiable information of the OP

I, like Punisher, am glad you're okay. But unlike Punisher, I'm also glad I missed it.

:p

We got called to a drunk driving accident the other day, thankfully only the drunk's vehicle had crashed. She kept trying to tell me this story about how she was transporting some cats to a friends house (what the fresia?), and one of the cats just 'jumped up in her face, and was all up in her face' (WHAT THE fresia). I almost choked on the alcohol fumes and the gum in her mouth wasn't helping.

So my partner and I had a decent laugh watching her fail the sobriety test and get carted off to jail. I hope she doesn't make bail and has a great stay.

Lol thanks guys and no he isnt in jail. We paid under the table.

Glad your not seriously hurt. You all were very lucky. Hopefully you got to the emergency room.

Brian said:
We got called to a drunk driving accident the other day, thankfully only the drunk's vehicle had crashed. She kept trying to tell me this story about how she was transporting some cats to a friends house (what the fresia?), and one of the cats just 'jumped up in her face, and was all up in her face' (WHAT THE fresia). I almost choked on the alcohol fumes and the gum in her mouth wasn't helping.

So my partner and I had a decent laugh watching her fail the sobriety test and get carted off to jail. I hope she doesn't make bail and has a great stay.

It's hard to have sympathy for someone who chooses to drink and drive. There was a patient I had involved in a singular MVA while intoxicated. He ended up with brain damage and a very nasty trach. He was an IV drug user, alcoholic, had hep c, cirrhosis, ecoli in his respiratory and god only knows what else. It seems a lot of drug users with hep c seem to have HIV. While I felt sorry for him, I was mostly relieved he didn't hurt some innocent person. I try to think that maybe something horrible went wrong in his life and maybe he ended up self medicating to avoid the pain. SOme people don't know anybetter, I guess. But I had less sympathy for him than I would compared to a person who wasn't under the influence. I treated him the same as all my patients-with kindness and gave him the best care I could. I wanted to have the very same empathy as I would for others but, it was'nt there. I don't know if that makes me a bad person.

^^^Well DUH it's illegal. That's why he said "under the table."

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean that it never happens or doesn't work!

It's easier to bribe police in some countries than in others.

Latest posts

Back