Society's Pressure

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlackRoses said:
I really do envy the hardcore anorexics who are two pounds away from organ failure. At least they fit into men's expectations...

Hi BlackRoses,
I'm a man and I think that "hardcore anorexics who are two pounds away from organ failure" don't fit into men expectations (at least into my expectations!:)

All men are different. Some want the thinnner girls and others want someone with a little extra. Maybe your looking at the wrong guys. There is someone out there but you have to believe that in order to find someone. There are not so attractive people that find love and there are the attractive ones that end up being single its not all about that. I was always so insecure about my looks when I was younger. I had glases looked realy nerdy and was extremely thin. No guys payd any attention to me. I changed over time in softmore year of highschool I actualy started recieving attention from guys and I thought why. Then I actualy took a look at the mirror and realised how much I have changed since. If your still in your teens and your 14 15 or 16 . Trust me your gonna change and develop. I do struggle in relationships I think I just screwed um mine a bit with ym boyfriend. I have been realy moody lately and got in a fight with him yesterday. I feel so bad I was accusing him of things he is not guilty of . **** teenage hormones and mood swings. He said he understands but i'm afraid he wont call me back and I wont hear from him.

sweetviki said:
All men are different. Some want the thinnner girls and others want someone with a little extra. Maybe your looking at the wrong guys. There is someone out there but you have to believe that in order to find someone. There are not so attractive people that find love and there are the attractive ones that end up being single its not all about that. I was always so insecure about my looks when I was younger. I had glases looked realy nerdy and was extremely thin. No guys payd any attention to me. I changed over time in softmore year of highschool I actualy started recieving attention from guys and I thought why. Then I actualy took a look at the mirror and realised how much I have changed since. If your  still in your teens  and your 14 15 or 16 . Trust me your gonna change  and develop.  I do struggle in relationships I think  I just screwed um mine a bit with ym boyfriend. I have been realy moody lately and got in a fight with him yesterday. I feel so bad  I was accusing him of things he is not guilty of . **** teenage hormones  and mood swings. He said he understands but i'm afraid he wont call me back and I wont hear from him.

Oh, well I hope things work out with your boyfriend, I'm sure he will call...

All the guys at my school hate me, except for my guy friend, who I annoy too often. I wish just one guy would give me attention...

Latest posts

Back