Some changers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

As you all know Robin has left and deleted hes account.

cleo (Princess Cleocatra) was going to but is now staying to give me a hand with the admin side of it as she understands how to do things like make a hyper link for the chat witch I could not do as I do not understand HTLM coding. Also she dose know her way around the admin panel which is another thing I have not ever showed much of an interest in. So for now she stays.

As from this post I myself am going to start doing the admin stuff.

I have already deleted the Anger Management forum as it did not really get used.

I have also moved the The Guest Hive to the top of the forum.

I well continua to run the site in tell bjarne gets here.

Thank you to all that have offered to help and for all the PMs that I have had for offers of help.

Edit, Also I have just moved the Feedback & News forum right to the bottom of the Bord

You can now see the Feedback & News forum when not logged into the site. If there is another forum that you wish to be able to see when not logged in then please say here or PM me. I have left The Diary forum as it is :) I don't think they was another one that you could not see when not logged in. If so pleas tell me :)

I have been unsticking a few threads in different forums. Do you all think that a lode in the off-topic should be unstuck apart from Lets see your faces and the Resources thread which has to stay there. I personally think you can have to many threads stuck.

Also dose you all think it would be a good idea to move all threads in the The Good-News Board forum to the Success Stories & Positive Experiences forum then get rid of the The Good-News Board forum?

Bluey said:
Also dose you all think it would be a good idea to move all threads in the The Good-News Board forum to the Success Stories & Positive Experiences forum then get rid of the The Good-News Board forum?
That sounds really good.

There are some threads under for example Social Issues, where different users address the same problem. Like for example Agrophobia. Are you going to merge those into one single threads?

ClosetGeek said:
Bluey said:
That sounds really good.

There are some threads under for example Social Issues, where different users address the same problem. Like for example Agrophobia. Are you going to merge those into one single threads?

Merging threads together makes all the posts mixed up with in a thread and makes the reading of a thread not understanderble and confusing. I learnt that a long time ago so I never do that. Plus ppl are moor then welcome to post in what ever thread they like. If the creator of a thread or a lot off ppl request a thread to be locked or deleted I can do that.

Am just trying to get rid of forums that I don't really think are needed to make things moor simple for us all.

I well not delete that forum yet tho in tell moor ppl have had a say :)

I think your doing a great job :) If you need any help with the admin stuff I'm here to help, I run 2 websites with a forum in each of them. :)

Thanks mate, all keep that in mined. Am not having any problem at all with the admin side of it. In fact its all pretty simple stull. Plus we still have cleo here to help if I need it :) And of course bjarne the owner of the site if he ever comes out of he's hiding place lol So I have plenty of help if need be :)

Thanks again guys,

Just deleted The Good-News Board and put all threads in there into the Success Stories & Positive Experiences forum.
There one of the same thing anyway.

Edit, I just unstuck some threads in of-topic. So if them threads stay at the top its cos there getting used and for no other reason now :)

Got rid of the Me and You section as there was only 2 forums in there. Moved the on-topic forum to miscellaneous and the Express yourself to A happy place.

I think that's about it now. I don't see that there is much of anything else that can be done :) I think simple is good.

If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts then as always please share them :)

Where not a big community so I don't think it is that appropriate to have things looking to big and I think it look cleaner as it is now.
And simpler to use and to navigate around for anyone that just gets here.

Just deleted the forum Hall of remembrance as it was not getting used and I could not really see it getting used. I have moved the 3 threads that was in there to the on-topic forum.

Latest posts

Back