Some of my artwork.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Katia

Picture002.jpg

PrideandPrejudice.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Here is a few pieces that I have done in the past year or so. I'm really sorry about the horrible quality of the pictures. My digital camera is dieing on me. I hope you like them and feel free to critique them or ask questions :)

Oh, and I tried to make them smaller; It didn't work.

Wow the top one is ill. The other two are cool, but the first one reminds me of the dadaist movement. Nice work.

ok im just going to say um...hmmm i got nothing <_< friggen flaming rules

I think it's really good, i love the heart, it's spooky but cool

you're really talented

:D

Really interesting first piece there, I like it a lot. The other 2 are very good too. The guy in the second pic on the right reminds me of Michael Vaughan!

MichaelVaughan460.jpg

Thank you everybody! The first and last one reflect more of who I am.

The middle one was an actual assignment. I was forced to do that one.

The middle one is suppose to be Pride and Prejudice - the movie. Hm, I tried lol

And CursedNeko - please try not to insult my work. All you have to say is you don't like it.

uh you dont like it?
im sorry just <_< um...take some anatomy lessons and that would help you out a bit <_< if thats flaming then f@#k this

um maybe these could help some <_<View attachment 8View attachment 9
if these offend then im sorry <_< and i only have them to study pressure points of the human body

Attachments

• Gray_190_-_The_skull_from_the_front.png
    Gray_190_-_The_skull_from_the_front.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 3
  • human-anatomy---muscle-system---female-thumb67471.jpg
    human-anatomy---muscle-system---female-thumb67471.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4
buy me a scanner and i will show them otherwise the world will never know 0_O

I'm broke. But you should try getting them onto a computer. Maybe I could pick up a couple things from your artwork.

Latest posts

Back