Some of my artwork.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the people one, reminds me a little of some Russian Graffiti

855136561_36bd392b0d.jpg

855136795_8fbbbc8372.jpg

Wow. I wish all graffitti looked like that! lol Those are really amazing. I bet they would be better if seen in person though. I like the one where it looks like the guy is laying on the rock. It almost looks real.

Katia said:
Wow. I wish all graffitti looked like that! lol Those are really amazing. I bet they would be better if seen in person though. I like the one where it looks like the guy is laying on the rock. It almost looks real.

All real graffiti DOES look similar. When morons from the suburs or wannabe gangsters sloppily write gibberish on your local bus stop bench it's really just tagging. Graffiti is an art style of it's own.

You should look up a guy called Banksy whose huge in the UK. American Celebrities even buy his pieces. This is an example of his work.

856324780_5e13f0d8d7.jpg

Julian Beever is also cool:

artt3.jpg

And the Aerosol Fiends are also awesome.

855984594_a7f4485f18.jpg

Graffiti get's a bad rep but most of it's due to the media, it's a shame like most other neglected mediums that it's got so much to contribute.

i found your problem katia 0_o if you think that guy in the graffiti looks real 0_o then you should see your local optometrist

I wonder how many people have stumbled over the "puddle in the middle of the road". These pieces remind me somewhat of people who do amazing pictures on sidewalks with nothing but chalk.

cool1.jpg

chalk1.jpg

I agree about graffiti getting a bed rap. It can be amazing.

Amazing pics, Katia... (Neko, your full of... Uh... Poop) lol... I thought the middle one was from Pride and Prejiduce... I'd say it's a pretty good representation, especially for an assignment, things never seem to turn out the way you want when someone else is making you do them, right?

Great work, you should share more!

CursedNeko said:
um maybe these could help some <_<
if these offend then im sorry <_< and i only have them to study pressure points of the human body

Lol, is that for something theraputic or are you training to be a ninja?

Very nice stuff Katia.

I like the first two lots.

I love art. Some of my fav. painters...

Théodore Géricault
108geric.jpg

A Madwoman and Compulsive Gambler

109geric.jpg

Portrait of a Kleptomaniac

Suehiro Maruo
bloodyface.jpg

Fleche Muller
MY%20NEPHEW%20FROM%20DUNKERQUE.jpg