Somedays....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeek

Reaction score
....I feel like the deafening silence of not having someone to talk to day after day is slowly driving me crazy.... :(

*hugs zeek*

go out you can at least get some small talk with cash registers and other people, take the bus and chat with people there

kitties are nice too

:)

I know how you feel. It's scary. Sometimes I feel insane because I'd make up scenarios in my head of a better life and I'd have friends. It makes me feel pathetic. But at least now I've got people here to talk to. Saw you in xat hope you'll come back again. See ya later and welcome to the site. :)

Hey, there's no need to, really.

I totally understand how you feel as I know how painful this kind of feeling is - I've experienced it countless times already, both personally and while helping out other people dealing with it.

If you have YIM and would like to talk about particularly anything - feel free to do so, just send me a PM and I'll give you my ID.

And of course, use this forum in order to feel better (^__^)

That's why I watch TV shows and pretend I am the main character or some honeysuckle, sad but better than nothing.

or...I play online games and chat with people, say what's on my miind without any anxieties or fears of being judged.

Let me be more specific...

I am not talking about missing small chat with people.....I am talking about intimate conversations...that go both ways....

I'm not trying to psycho-analyze here, but when we share ourselves with others we receive affirmation for who we are, gain confidence, etc...

So when you're not doing that you are....slowly being driven crazy... :p Not really...but get my point???? It goes to the core of why we feel lonely....or why I feel lonely...like nobody gives a ________.

The problem with the silence is that it never turns off. Yes, you can turn on the TV, radio, etc...but you still have to turn them off to sleep. And that's when the silence hits you. It's the loudest when you awake in the night...when distorted thoughts lurch in your mind...like some twisted episode of the Twilight Zone....!!!

You are absolutly right about that Zeek !

The best advise i can give you is to try and join a date site or several and find a partner.
It works for me. I have been on several dates the last few years..the first ones always gets akward but in the end you get pro :D

I dont say you can find true love there, because that playfull thing comes with the time it wants to strike and it cant be forced. But the point is to get out and talk with another person who might just need to hear the same you need.

What do you have to loose ?

I know what you mean about that deafening silence. I've had some rough times being insomniac in the past, and the night can sure be silent (and lonely) at 4am.

I can second Psycrow's advice. In a way, of course, internet dating is a terrible idea if you want to avoid small talk, because that's obviously what it's all about 90% of the time. But sometimes you might meet someone with whom you're able to move to deeper levels of conversation. I've had such positive surprises happen to me a couple of times, and though nothing long-lasting came out of them (except one, with whom I'm very good friends now), mostly because there was no physical chemistry, I still had a very nice evening which left me feeling fulfilled for a while.

GET OUT OF YOUR ******* HOUSE THEN! please just save ur selves people.. JUST DO IT! LIFE IS A GIFT FROM I DONT KNOW BUT JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE COME ON!!!!!! THATS WHY YOU HAVE 2 LEGS! TO WALK THATS WHY YOU HAVE A MOUTH TO TALK! THATS WHY YOU HAVE A MIND TO THINK! THATS WHY YOU HAVE A HEART! TO LOVE GO OUT MISSY AND JUST ******* DO IT!!! EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD HAS A PROBLEM THEY HAVE TO FACE.... FOR YOU ITS THIS.. FOR MINE ITS SOMETHING ELSE.. ANYWAY JUST DO IT.. THATS WHAT LIFE IS SOLVING PROBLEMS... THEN LIVE YOU LIFE.. ITS NOT THAT UR LONELY.. ITS JUST THE WAY YOU LOOK AT IT...

I HEARD A QUOTE ONCE SAID BY MY PERSONAL HERO " life is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think" - joe rogan SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LISTEN TO MY ADVICE! JUST DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT... IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT? WHY ARENT YOU DOING IT? EVERYTHING HAS RISKS... ITS JUST TAKING THOSE CHANCES AND GET THE RESULT.... IF YOU GET IT THATS AWESOME, IF U DONT BIG ******* DEAL MOVE ON LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES AND LIVE LIFE AGAIN .... :

Never give up, never give in. -me

you have a nice day now :D

Wow you're all on a roll. Can't say much more than that. It seems like alot of people play the victim on here and don't want to take the time to change or make their life better. All because of fear. Learn to roll with the punches and take action of your life.

Latest posts

Back