Someone to chat with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilE

Reaction score
Looking for someone to chat with. I am 28, male, and from New York. I don't have a lot of friends in real life and don't get out much. I am currently finishing up on my degree, and have a lot of hobbies but they are all solitary:/ it would be nice to talk to someone because I have been feeling lonely. We can Skype, PM, email, whatever.

If you feel like it, you can check out the chat. Maybe you'll find some people to talk to whenever you're feeling lonely? Good luck.

Thanks but I am better with one to one communication.

Sure, you can PM individually in chat too, just thought I'd mention it. Anyway, I hope you are doing ... okay just noticed that you're banned. I suppose that means you're not doing all right. Take care, lilE. :\

How's life? How's your degree coming along?

I put a lol behind every sentence to mask the pain, lolllll

deepu1207 said:
How's life? How's your degree coming along?

I put a lol behind every sentence to mask the pain, lolllll

It is going, still having problems with weed and xanax. But still managing to get all of my school work done.

Well, that's more than what I can say for myself. It's 4am here, I've been in the library for the past 5 hours basically doing nothing, lol...

I used to try and meet girls in the college librairies lol, and it worked a few times. Maybe you should give it a try.

Yea well, as sad as it sounds. Right now, this statistics textbook is the girl OR PERSON I'm hanging out with everyday lolll...

Latest posts

Back