Song association game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

By request from mink :p

you must say are give a link out to another song that has something in comen with the song that got posted be for you. ie the same singer are the band may have come from the same place are even that a singer may have sung the same song as another singer in a bane are something. You get it. Its like the word association game but its songs where using.

Fist link

Oh and hows that for a new thread mink. I bet you could of done better? In fact am sure of it.

Hey! You actually did it lol...
Oh well I couldn't have started it any better than you. So thanks :D
(And I didn't request it! Just thought of it lol...)

The same singer. Next one could be something to do with crying? are anything that has something in comen with this song.

That's a nuff examples

Dead thread? Well let me pick this up again lol..

Elton John - I Want Love

Okay the link is - Will Young & Elton John are both gay singers.
And this song just comes straight to mind when I think of Elton John.

Next!

Edit: Honestly, I didn't realise until now that bluey already associated gayness between Will Young and Freddie Mercury lol..

Led Zeppelin-Boogie With Stu

the association------>Both Elton John and Led Zeppelin are English(origins in England)

Nightmare Before Christmas
Oogie Boogie

-Association: Use of the word "Boogie" with the Zeppelin song. All three songs use piano/keyboard. They are all on Youtube :p

Corpse Bride Piano Duet

Nightmare Before Christmas immediately made me think of Tim Burton, which my mind linked to Corpse Bride..and then to this little piano duet scene.
So there, Tim Burton, his movies and pianos..

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of High School Musical

Association - Both about life or being alive (?) :p

Plus the guys actions in video actually do synch with music in parts which makes it hilarious.

I'll be waiting - Lenny Kravitz

the link is:

''The Hills are alive'' was written by Oscar Hammerstein II, Lenny just happens to be playing in the Hammerstein Ballroom... aptly named as it was built by O.H.II's grandfather ... Oscar Hammerstein I.

A pretty sound link if i dont say so myself :cool:

(Won't do a big link this time)

Iron Man - Black Sabbath (Will update with link when home)

Link is -- iron -- Iron Maiden becomes Iron Man

and just noticed... both share the same initials... I . M

Necro - Bury You With Satan

Association? An ethnically Jewish guy from New york who originally was was not doing rap then switched over.

[youtube]4L-8WnDS6Ho[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back