Sophia is Leaving

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad to see you go, soph, but I wish you the best of luck. Keep us posted on how you're doing. You will be missed. *hugs*

Goodbye, Sophia. I wish you all the best, and I hope many of your goals are achieved and your wishes come true. Like many others I will miss you lots.

Sorry to see you go here too ,I was just starting to know you and you were one of the nicest and most insightful people on here.I wish you all the best in your life and may all your wishes come true =)

I certainly hope you don't leave for good, but I wish you luck if you choose to do so. I'm certain you will make a fine psychologist.

There are many people working in the mental health field that don't appear to give a honeysuckle. It would be nice to see someone that does (such as you).

Best wishes...

Bye bye. I never really got to know you, even though I've seen you around plenty. Good luck being a shrink.

Good luck Sophster, I knows you was bummin' about people's in general as of late. It's true people can be very apathetic and cruel + uncaring, but likewise there are alot of good folks out there doin' good tings and such. There trueley are some wickedly selfless people out there. It also has alot to do with your personal point of perception as well. So yeah good lucks, hope you stick around or do well with your decision to leave. It is true often times that which initially helps us can come to be a hinderance so perhaps this is what you need, good luck. :)

Hey... i wish you the best of luck, on any path you will choose. you deserve the best :D
i haven't had a chance to talk to you, but from the posts you have here - you are one of the best people i have had a chance to see :)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you are awesome :D

best of luck, i am sure you will do GREAT!!!

Hope things work out for you Sophia! We haven't had much time to talk together but I'm really sad that you're leaving and very glad that you are, too (If you get my meaning?:)) You will be missed:(

good luck kiddo. be brave and be strong. :)

errmmm.....

Sophia is Leaving

12-04-2009, 03:54 PM

:p One from last year.

Kind of late..(had and still have my own horrormovie-life, so I apologize Soph-soprano)..BUT
I DO NO AGREE! No, ma`m! I am strongly against it, that you leave this site and us. Definitely not!
Even if you feel it is of no use for you
Even if you find comfort in something else
Even if the problems are still there, the grades, the college,
WE are still here
With our own problems
Misery
Loneliness
Unhappiness
And yet
Stronger together
Sometimes smiling
Sometimes laughing out loud
TOGETHER
HERE.
So..allow me to be strongly against your leaving.
And you know why? On a personal level?
BECAUSE
YOU...yes you...were here for me when I was down and reached or not a hand out for help
But you were here. For me, for others, for all of us.
YOU milady...won`t or can`t solve your problems perhaps here
But you most CERTAINLY can be of PRECIOUS IRREPLACEABLE HELP for others.
And besides that...
I like your stories
I like the way you write
you laugh
make me laugh (remember our chit-chat mrs soprano?..lol)
So..
Cross my heart, hope to die
But this is one of the worst decisions and most stupid thing you could have said. (pardon my frank outburst)
So, if- and I know you do- you CARE, then here you stay. No objections allowed. (lol...I`m pushing the line now, but I know you have a healthy sense of humor).
Hmmm...please? please, please, please? Don`t leave!!!! I don`t want you to leave. :(
[youtube]GTq5xSo_jP4[/youtube]
:)
[youtube]7nTGHMOuV8A[/youtube]

Lol she's never leaving. She keeps saying she is, but she's sucked into the evil vortex of the blackhole now. ;)

And we wouldn't have it any other way, I think.

----Steve

Oh soph is leaving? O rly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back