sorry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
for having an episode 2 nights in a row on the chat. but why am i still banned? what did i say? i don't remember because my mind was just running wild but i am sorry for saying whatever i said to get banned. what is the point of banning people anyway? this is a support site not a fresia you ***** site. no one here has any friends...why ban someone? that's like locking up all the food in an anorexic girl's house. omg i'm trying to fix my problem but i have no food. i'm gonna starve to death. it was bad before but fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you just made it 10000000000000 times worse. do i ever jumble my words in chat? cuz just now i spelled anorexic aorneixc and i had to go back and change it. seriously. i don't know why i do that. going too fast????? anyway i'm sorry for what i said even tho i don't reemmeber what i sadi. sorry if i offended people in there. liley and minty and whoever else that's all i remember so i apologize. i want to make amends. sorry

You were banned for a good reason but lets forget this now. I say, apologize accepted :)

Chat is a separate entity from the forum. If you have some dispute with it PM a chat mod.

Chat Disputes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back