still not showing up....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
hi guys...!

I just want to say something about my last incident with my friend
Daisuke(in the bathroom..) (>/////<)

Well I still cän't still show my self to him... Yesterday he saw me walking to school (we usually walk to school) he called my name... I was so shocked so I ended up running away, well.... He ran too.. (and... By the way he's playing track & field) so... Yeäh.. He caught me... [darn it!!! (><)] (I knew I should've wore my skates!!...goû..)

I sweat so much...(I'm so scared..) when he started talking I ran again and this time in full speed... He still caught up, but every time he reached, Im slapping his hand(-\\\\-)

..... When school's over... I peeked on the school's front gate.. And he's there... So I ended up climbing the schools off limits back gate ( and by the way... The back gate is away from the public... So... no one saw me..) when I walked home and almost near our apartment... Daisuke creeped on me... And this time.. No more running away..(his grip hurts my wrists!!) well I'm annoying so I bit his arm... Then I ran inside the apartment...

Well... That's for THIS day... Better think of something to do for tomorrow....

(I'm gonna tell you... My school shirt had a small rip when I climbed the gate)

The other suggestion some users told me... Cän't and will never do it...

I somehow need some new plans and how to end this up..

yukirisohma said:
I sweat so much...(I'm so scared..)

but every time he reached, Im slapping his hand(-\\\\-)

.. So I ended up climbing the schools off limits back gate

.. Daisuke creeped on me...

(his grip hurts my wrists!!)

well I'm annoying so I bit his arm...

This is so weird :S Just chill, you didn't even see him naked. You're being silly..running away and biting his arm. Geez. Relax :)

o_o

Why did you bite him?

Did you think he was going to hurt you or something?

Latest posts

Back