story of my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooted

Reaction score
Sup everybody. I don't know if I wanna give my real name out, so you can just call me moot, mooted, mootster, whatever =). I'm 20, and from Northern California. I'm in my 3rd year of community college and about to transfer to a 4 year -- berkeley if I'm lucky. I was on the chat room earlier (in fact I'm on it right now), so if my name sounds familiar, you folks know why.

I guess I'm here because I have a really tough time with being alone for a prolonged period of time. I've got a handful of friends I'm close with, but I don't always get to spend time with them, even on weekends. I'm not particularly shy, I'm pretty outgoing sometimes actually, but for some reason I've never had a really big circle of friends. I was feeling like honeysuckle over a handful of reasons, so I googled "I feel lonely" and the rest is history.

ANYWAY

I felt hella better the instant I came across this site. It's comforting to know there's so many folks out there who feel like I do. I'm really open to making some new friends on here, so anyone -- guy or gal -- who's looking for someone to talk to, MSG me and I'll give you my number/AIM sn. Just so we have some starting points, I'm:

1. asian, and kinda cute ;)
2. go to school
3. really into speech and debate (Forensics)
4. somewhat enjoys talking about politics
5. totally willing to listen to your life story and stay up late talking

ed: forgot to say I'm a guy

Latest posts

Back