Stubborn lonely guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clark Baxter

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a 27 yr old male from India. Never considered myself as lonely even though I was pushing away people, and building a cocoon for myself. Now i notice a trend. I have friends but they need me because of what i can offer professionally or creatively. I've had a bunch of relationships that finally never worked because i was a mess and they never saw me getting better in the future, though i have a little. I've never tried to keep in touch with my old friends because i found myself stupid. I'm just looking for friends who can be honest and accept me for what i am and i know i have a lot of flaws. Hope this forum gives me a chance to get away from this feeling and talk to people who feel the same.

Thank you people. I'd love to explain myself more but work and alcohol keeps me busy. I guess i took alcohol as a surrogate for company but nonetheless thank you for the welcome. I may falter often and stumble even more frequently, but in the end I stand up. Plus i hate my office people, because they think I'm arrogant and a fresia, but i think of them as dumb fucks haha.

Hey :D
I'm new in the forum too.
From which part of India are you? I'm sorry for the question but I really love the indian culture and I would love to know someone from India :D

Jéssica Soares said:
Hey :D
I'm new in the forum too.
From which part of India are you? I'm sorry for the question but I really love the indian culture and I would love to know someone from India :D

Hi Jessica, I'm from the snake charming part of India. No wait, thats India in entirety. Haha i'm from Delhi, i.e. the North and where are you from?

Latest posts

Back