stupid sunday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunWeb

Reaction score
At sunday i was going home and suddenly someone approached me. Who was that ? O_O Very nice girl. If we're talking about beauty level with the system like this -> from D->C->B->A->S She was definitely and A.

She was shining with very good smile to accompany her. It was very easy to communicate with her. Everything was smooth, no storm ahead.

Suddenly i made an act i'll regret later. I don't remember the exact words but i made her smile go away in seconds. I didn't use strong language but was rude and the meaning was that i don't want to see her. She turned around and go away. After i get in my head what the hell did i do she was gone and i couldn't find her. The only thing i wanted that time was atleast appologize.

That wasn't the first time pretty girl approaching me and i rejected her directly or not(for example just turned around happy and go away only few hours later to understand what the F did i do).

Possibly it has something to do with the fact i was rejected so many times and combined with my low self-esteem i subconsciously trying to hurt someone and myself in the process as well.
Its funny and sad, girls of C and B classes of beauty rejecting me as i move. But when girls of higher class approaching me i made some stupid thing like the one described in my post.

I was always hated at school by girls, they always were try to down me and it worked. If you have a problem with the guy and words aren't an option you can solve it with the fists, if you have problem with the girl you do nothing but shut yourself slowly.

Beauty is not a key factor for me but possibly its one of the variables that play around with my self-esteem.

Any thoughts on helping to resolve this problem ?

I am too depressed right now to find the answer. And if by some luck i'll be in 1 step to get a girl i might screw up again.

Wait wait wait! Hot Girls just approach you?

Where did you say you were from? Lol

Don't feel bad though. Plenty more fish in the sea! The sea that is being more and more polluted as time passes x]

Gutted said:
Wait wait wait! Hot Girls just approach you?

Where did you say you were from? Lol

Don't feel bad though. Plenty more fish in the sea! The sea that is being more and more polluted as time passes x]

Its not everyday thing, and memorable(unique fails) were only 3, recent failer included.
When i first came to this site i couldn't properly talk with them, then it changed. But the problem i was talking about is still there. And i think its getting worse.
I realy need someone to kick me in the head when i'll go wrong. But i don't know anyone who can do it 24/7

For now i'll just live and call it a day. But if someone might find solution i'll appreciate.

i think you're trying too hard to fit in or get accepted. (others peoples ideas are.)
You say looks arnt everything...it's like you're trying seek approval from people
on this site. Make you look decent or whatever.
Thats the key fucken factor and error....

If you like pretty chicks....you like pretty chicks. Get honest with yourself,...dude.
You're kicking yourself in the fucken head everytime you dont go after
what you want cuase you're worry about what people migth think about ya....

Hit up on those pretty babes...follow your own gut.
Notice you're self esteem will shoot up through the roof when you trust in yourself.

yeah... its not what you said but how you said it.

it happens a lot to me. more with girls than guys.. cuz im totally unthreatened by guys.... but it also kinda makes me look like a gay lord cuz i only approach guys...

anyway...
you have bad karma... you took someone's smile away... boooo
your only redemption is to put a smile on 3 faces to break even
5 smiles if you want to be better than average
and 10 to be a boss.

DO IT! :D

>> Lonesome Crow
Sure i like pretty ones. I am not going for D class. I tried once(at a time i couldn't really speak with girls), we both felt uncomfortable and quickly ended it. But sometimes i get attracted to someone not so pretty because of their attitude, few times. And sometimes girls with good looks were completely blank, i couldn't stand them its like they didn't want anything to do with their life. Maybe its my fault i couldn't change them or they weren't really interest in me to show their true self, well anyway time was wasted. And after that i am not looking at beauty only.
But yeah, i am not as hopeless as i thought i'd be some years ago. Even though i didn't really have any long term relashionships. Its just sometimes i am doing some really stupid things with thoughts coming to my head from outerspace/inner world.

>> MadMonkè
Already did =) Guess i am fine with karma already.

To summ it up and clear some things. I have problems only if prettyones approaching me, i have no real problem to make the first move (even though i still mostly rejected).

I dont look for looks only...theres plenty of pretty chicks that i dont like or want anything
to do with. Some women i click with...some I dont.
Theres plenty of pretty chick thats im attracted to, so im not going to write chicks off on looks either way.

Actaully I dont even try as hard as I used to...for some reasons i get alone with chicks
better or they kindda just pop into my life. kind of like Im relax about it.

Im not saying I still dont go out and socialized. It's just I dont try as hard as i used too.
I know ...women that are interested in me...we can talk about anything..even trival stuff.
It dosnt matter. If she like me....I can be a total goofball.

I also believe by me being able to laugh at myself. The women laughs with me and not at me.
Cause they're goof balls and make mistakes too. Dont always have to be perfect.

Yeah...I try not to disect everything anymore.
Some of the honeysuckle that gose in my head is wierd.
But I dont beat myself up anymore....

I think the only time women wants me to get serious,serious... is when who's ganna pick up the tab.lmao
Even though if she offers to pay her part. I'll still pick up the tab. I dont even give her a chance to look
at the bills.lol

or if we have a pet...who's gonna pick up the doggie doo..doo.lol

The other times are when I in-intentionally hurt her feelings or intentionally do it.
I can be a basturd sometimes...but women can be major bitches sometimes too.
I try not to say hurtful things anymore....but just to let her know...I have fucken feelings too.

It's the in-intentionally hurting their feelings...So I'll just ask her whats up? Listen to her closely to what
she's really trying to say...Reading between the line sort of speak sometimes.

SophiaGrace said:
Sounds like you self-sabotage.

Of course i do:D

Pretty preacher's daughter wanna wash me all over with holy water
Hot nurses takes me home and wanna cure me.
Wild drunk babes just wanna fresia me to make me feel alright.
Social worker chicks give me CBT theorapy with lots of body contacts.
Rich chicks just wanna hire me as their personal gardener to give her flowers a total hose down.
Poor chicks just wanna give me something to eat....

Latest posts

Back