Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upon November 18 during the past year, the actual annual meeting within Madrid, The united states of spain ISO TC216 conference, the Chinese language delegation's "footwear tops, lining not to mention pad test techniques Antibacterial qualities, " the specific drafting belonging to the motion continues to be approved by the actual Technical Committee in becoming the common innovator Anta, Unique steps, along with global businesses such as creating of three models affiliated with Jinjiang Christian louboutin shoes Sandals
spam1.gif
. four 7, your Secretariat through the Nationwide Standardization Technical Panel footwear held in Fuzhou ISO NP16187 "footwear tops, lining in addition to antibacterial properties with the end connected to testing, inch China Footwear Worldwide Standards Working Team 1 meeting A full of eighteen eperts attended the specific conference. Chi iaoia says this regular is now being used now, the finish will completed, may publish a International Standard Epert will implement buy Christian Louboutin Slingbacks
spam1.gif
. Simultaneously, the Nationwide Standardization Technical Panel as CEN TC309 footwear viewer. Formerly, almost all the worldwide standard to the Uk, led because of the Europeans created Christian Louboutin Flats
spam1.gif
. Additionally , you will see five businesses led because of the European requirements, Jordan and various other Chinese businesses included in involvement
spam1.gif
. It is definitely understood this might be somebody in charge of Chinese businesses to take part in worldwide standardsetting footwear and remain frontrunners Christian louboutin shoes Daffodile Pumps gho6ss25. Related Articles Ma, Rage, 2012, this informative article for a Friend!Receive Articles eactly like it direct on your bo!Subscribe at no cost today
spam1.gif

Yes, that much spam in one day is a very stupid idea :club:

Spilled coffee all over everything that was on my table. Thankfully, it missed the laptop. BUT I DID NOT BURN MYSELF TODAY :D

Went to the Council place for the 2nd time for no reason. Now when my Mum gets a letter from them moaning about not getting info they wanted, she'll complain to me.

^And I thought that you slipped your coffee because it was hot. :)

Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours...? There is actually more than just one. Like following politics too much.

Cartwright said:
Upon November 18 during the past year, the actual annual meeting within Madrid, The united states of spain ISO TC216 conference, the Chinese language delegation's "footwear tops, lining not to mention pad test techniques Antibacterial qualities, " the specific drafting belonging to the motion continues to be approved by the actual Technical Committee in becoming the common innovator Anta, Unique steps, along with global businesses such as creating of three models affiliated with Jinjiang Christian louboutin shoes Sandals
spam1.gif
. four 7, your Secretariat through the Nationwide Standardization Technical Panel footwear held in Fuzhou ISO NP16187 "footwear tops, lining in addition to antibacterial properties with the end connected to testing, inch China Footwear Worldwide Standards Working Team 1 meeting A full of eighteen eperts attended the specific conference. Chi iaoia says this regular is now being used now, the finish will completed, may publish a International Standard Epert will implement buy Christian Louboutin Slingbacks
spam1.gif
. Simultaneously, the Nationwide Standardization Technical Panel as CEN TC309 footwear viewer. Formerly, almost all the worldwide standard to the Uk, led because of the Europeans created Christian Louboutin Flats
spam1.gif
. Additionally , you will see five businesses led because of the European requirements, Jordan and various other Chinese businesses included in involvement
spam1.gif
. It is definitely understood this might be somebody in charge of Chinese businesses to take part in worldwide standardsetting footwear and remain frontrunners Christian louboutin shoes Daffodile Pumps gho6ss25. Related Articles Ma, Rage, 2012, this informative article for a Friend!Receive Articles eactly like it direct on your bo!Subscribe at no cost today
spam1.gif
LMAO!

My Kraft Dinner was almost done boiling, so I went into the fridge to get the margarine and milk to mix with the powdered cheese after I strained the noodles. For some stupid reason, I opened the cheese packet and added it to the boiling noodles.:p

STILL thinking about the girl that I fell in love with who doesn't talk to me anymore...that's always a stupid thing to do!

Been trying to get up at about 1:30pm. On Monday I have work from 5:30pm - 8:00am. So I need to be prepared.

Worrying too much about a salad. lol. I think my cold medicine is making me forgetful also.

opened the door for a pretty woman and hit my face with the door.

she smiled at me. gave me a throaty laugh.

maybe not such a stupid thing after all.

I looked at a picture of my ex with her new bf on facebook. Stupid thing to do as I know it ruins my mood and makes me sad and reminds me of my loneliness every time but for some reason like a moth to a flame I keep going back to it! ARGH!

musicstoodstill said:
opened the door for a pretty woman and hit my face with the door.

she smiled at me. gave me a throaty laugh.

maybe not such a stupid thing after all.

Nuh-uh, not stupid at all. I think you might have just discovered a new opening act - I would totally see that as clumsily sexy and want to start a convo. Go get her number!!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back