Successful weight loss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heartwood said:
I do eat a lot of problems too. I'm not really fat but I have gained a couple extra pounds that I would like too lose. A lot of times I'll start on eating better/exercising more but it will only last about a week. It is difficult, but this is very inspiring, and I am definitely going to try harder! :D

Yeah, It's easy to eat to own problems.

Good luck for your trying! :)

Thats great! I've heard people say they buy smaller clothes and put it in their closet to remind them of their goal to wear beautiful small sizes. The feeling when you lost all that weight and could fit into that particular T-shirt you've been dying to wear must be so rewarding! Personally I think drinking lemon juice aids weight loss. It did for me at least.

applepear said:
Thats great! I've heard people say they buy smaller clothes and put it in their closet to remind them of their goal to wear beautiful small sizes. The feeling when you lost all that weight and could fit into that particular T-shirt you've been dying to wear must be so rewarding! Personally I think drinking lemon juice aids weight loss. It did for me at least.

It's very amazing feeling! I hope that anyone can feel that way.. :>

I've never heard that drinking lemon juice aids weight loss, but I have to try it also. :D

I fluctuate between 300 and 350lbs without ever seeing a difference (I'm 6'6" so it's not as bad as it sounds). Most scales don't go that high, so I rarely know what I'm at. The reason I know this is because I used to work at a place with an industrial scale.

My diet is being poor. I eat a single bag of ramen a day and drink several gallons of water.

I've been eating healthier as well, keeping a food diary and switching to low-fat meats such as fish and a much higher proportion of vegetables. I think the difference is immense, and it can do a great deal for one's overall health and mental acuity as well. I personally am doing a high omega-3 diet with restricted calories and fat, and its done wonders for my attention span.

lonelyfairy said:
Normal weight now, WOOHOO!!! :D

-20 kg / -53 pounds (?)

*celebrating*

I think 20kg equal 44 pounds. But yea, congrats on reaching your goal! :D

Albern said:
I appreciate to share a such good story, But one thing you don't share with us that what is the method which you used to lose the weight.

It's very simple, but it can be hard at first...

I stopped eating almost completely those sugary things, what I ate so much before. Really, when I was very depressed, I ate so much chocolate! Very much, ugh...

Then I started to eat food less and I added more veggies, berries and fruits in my diet. I drank lot of water too, all the time.

I lost that weight by just eating healthy, normal food. Simple. :)

Nitramici said:
lonelyfairy said:

-20 kg / -53 pounds (?)

*celebrating*

Oh, ok... :> Thank you!

lonelyfairy said:
Albern said:
I appreciate to share a such good story, But one thing you don't share with us that what is the method which you used to lose the weight.

It's very simple, but it can be hard at first...

I stopped eating almost completely those sugary things, what I ate so much before. Really, when I was very depressed, I ate so much chocolate! Very much, ugh...

Then I started to eat food less and I added more veggies, berries and fruits in my diet. I drank lot of water too, all the time.

I lost that weight by just eating healthy, normal food. Simple. :)

Nitramici said:
lonelyfairy said:

-20 kg / -53 pounds (?)

*celebrating*

Oh, ok... :> Thank you!

Wow! Very well done :)

Latest posts

Back