Suicidal person alert

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well....My ex-gf is pop'in pills and gambling again.
Her sister had alredy suffer a fucken stroke from taking those **** same **** pills.
Her fucken liver was bad due to alcohol abuse. yet she continues to drink herself to fucken death.
I mean that honeysuckle was under my fucken roof. I lived with that honeysuckle for 7 years.

Maybe perhaps maybe..I tried to stop her once ot twice.. (mmm fucken every other fucken day)
Watching someone kill themselve slow everyday..totally sucks ass.
She used to walk in to my office and threathen suicide.
She used to call me..e-mail me and threaten suicide.
She even tried to drink her self to death on purpose...

yes...A human life. She was the love of my life..
And there wasn't a **** thing i would have done to prevent her...i fucken tired everything.
After all what we been through..after all the honeysuckle...Fucken today she's still poping those god **** pills
knowing it'll kill her. Evedently...that's too much for me to expect or ask for....for her to stop killing herself. *sighs*

I'v watch many recovering alcoholic relapsed and fucken died. Some were even my sponsee.
Surely I don't vaule Arnaret's life any less than mine.

yes...it hurts and it's fucken sad. I didn't say powerless without reasons.

I tired suicide myself....I walked those god **** miles too.
My room mate found me drowning and choking in my own vomit, that I'm still here.
No...I'm not ashame to talk about that today...I'm not ashame to talk about anything today.
Becuase i never told anyone when i treid to take my own life...i just fucken did it.

There is a limit to what we can do - yes, an IP will give general location and contact details for the user's ISP, but remember - there is no way of knowing how useful this information will be, considering that the IP may be for a public computer or network.

It is not a reliable form of prevention. Even armed with such information, it takes the good will of the relevant authorities, and probably more time than can safely be afforded.

This thread had started before I went to work this morning,been thinking about it all day. Understand everyone's feelings and see it from all angles.
Many years ago my best pal comitted suicide, not a cry for help, she lay on the train track and waited for the train. The feelings of guilt I had for years really affected me. I asked myself over and over again could I have stopped her? Did I do enough to help her? I questioned myself for years, it really was a big thing for me.
I now know there is nothing I could have done, she had made her decision. However irational I felt it was, it wasn't to her.
It's so sad when someone feels that life is so honeysuckle it's not worth living, I hope and I pray that this does not happen here.

I really hope she's OK. This is a very serious matter and it would hurt a lot if we couldn't do anything about it.

I worry as well.

Please try to help steel. I mean an IP may not find her but then again it may. So trying is always good.

Latest posts

Back