Support Group For Those That Got Banned Today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Equinox said:
Everyone who gets banned deserve it. End of story. (d)

So you're saying I've deserved to be banned a total of.... what is it? Either 13 or 14 times now???? (UN)

:club:

:D

EveWasFramed said:
A question, Mouse. I noticed that some of your thread titles arent in English. I wonder if that might have anything to do with it. (hmm)

I am somewhat peeved you said that. I always prided myself in writing good English. My literary agent being a professional never had a problem with my titling, so why should you?

Maybe the spam filter is picky and clamps down more on foreign spammers?

Edited to add: Was this the reason you think my thread titles aren't in English?

http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-daerht-sdrawkcab-eht

Mouse said:
EveWasFramed said:
A question, Mouse. I noticed that some of your thread titles arent in English. I wonder if that might have anything to do with it. (hmm)

I am somewhat peeved you said that. I always prided myself in writing good English. My literary agent being a professional never had a problem with my titling, so why should you?

Edited to add: Was this the reason you think my thread titles aren't in English?

You can take that nasty attitude elsewere, OK? Im not your literary agent, nor do I have any issues with your titles. I don't really care how good your English is or is not either. It's irrelevant to me. It was a serious question, one meant to seek out reasons why your username may have been targeted for a ban. Often, spammers with foreign languages in the titles/profiles are targeted for banning.
Minus and I put a LOT of our personal time and energy into this place dealing with spammers and making sure people aren't banned by the software that we have NO control over. Since you would rather take a jab at me for asking a legitimate question, I suggest the next time you get banned, you PM Minus.

The vast majority of the foreign language posts here are spam so that could be why it could give the appearance of targeting foreign language posts.

I've never got banned, not even once. That questions my eligibility to be in the support group.

EveWasFramed said:
Mouse said:
EveWasFramed said:

You can take that nasty attitude elsewere, OK? Im not your literary agent, nor do I have any issues with your titles. I don't really care how good your English is or is not either. It's irrelevant to me. It was a serious question, one meant to seek out reasons why your username may have been targeted for a ban. Often, spammers with foreign languages in the titles/profiles are targeted for banning.
Minus and I put a LOT of our personal time and energy into this place dealing with spammers and making sure people aren't banned by the software that we have NO control over. Since you would rather take a jab at me for asking a legitimate question, I suggest the next time you get banned, you PM Minus.

I never intended offence, but only say the word and I'll be gone. :(

Just had my 2nd ban. I literally thought something a bit controversial and bam I was banned...Spooky. :p

Actually though I think it doesn't like it if you try and do the same thing more than once or edit a post a few times.

So I was posting today.. And I didnt post anything unusual *cough* NOTHING that would deserve a ban :( then I GOT BANNED. of course i was sleeping when i got banned but still, Im hurt

Everything you post deserves a ban! ;)

It's ok you were sleeping Lil, I wasn't. I t was funny :)

Peter Lorre said:
Everything you post deserves a ban! ;)

It's ok you were sleeping Lil, I wasn't. I t was funny :)

No, you're jus so jelly because i post awesome stuff and you dont. I got everyone's atention even a ban's system. poor peto, bein gleft out is horrible

I got banned from another depression chat site and it was really silly because all I did, first time, was ask why someone was banned. Poof! I'm banned. Second time I said they were being so fickle and I was joking and said the chat should be called "walk on eggshells chat", and Poof! Second banning. The 3rd came when I told the moderator that she was being a bit too harsh, and that was it .... gone!
Now, I have kept in touch with other people on that particular chat, others who went on to get banned after me. What I don't understand is that we are all adult people, and really ... what does banning do? Especially on a chat that's supposed to be helping people who have issues and are depressed. Oh yeah, good one ..... how's that supposed to help someone ... banning them?!

keebler said:
I got banned from another depression chat site and it was really silly because all I did, first time, was ask why someone was banned. Poof! I'm banned. Second time I said they were being so fickle and I was joking and said the chat should be called "walk on eggshells chat", and Poof! Second banning. The 3rd came when I told the moderator that she was being a bit too harsh, and that was it .... gone!
Now, I have kept in touch with other people on that particular chat, others who went on to get banned after me. What I don't understand is that we are all adult people, and really ... what does banning do? Especially on a chat that's supposed to be helping people who have issues and are depressed. Oh yeah, good one ..... how's that supposed to help someone ... banning them?!

This thread was actually sort of a joke when a new spam filter was put into place and legitimate members were getting banned by it.
However...
What I don't understand is that we are all adult people

I've found (as a moderator here for several years) that a person's age doesn't always mean they act like an adult. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back