Taking Kindness for Weakness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Iblis_Trigger

Reaction score
Hello again. It's me, Kameron. I am posting this because here is a porblem I have had in the past: me getting walked over because of me being nice.

It's like females tend to take kindness for weakness. Honestly, if kindness is weakness, then these very same females will come to see my strength and power.

I post this with the expectation that I will get reamed by someone from this board:

As a result of the hell I have had to endure courtesy of the female gender (or at least those who have walked over me), I have built a wall around my heart. Not just any wall, think of this:

The Great Wall of China, but built of a steel-titanium alloy with razor and barbed wire, with mercenaries armed with "Tommy" guns and AK-47s at every post, also with three "layers" of 50 kilowatt electrified fence WITH the barbed and razor chain-link wire, WITH rabid Pit Bulls and Rottweilers roaming every section of the wall. Not to mention mounted SAMs (Surface-to-Air Missiles) on the posts.

The security that I have reinforcing this wall (the wall around my heart), would make Fort Knox look like a very bad joke.

I know this may sound like overkill many times over, but ask yourselves this: Would you rather be walked over until you have nothing left to offer, or would you build a wall with nigh-impossible to get around security in order to protect what little you have left?

In short: It would take someone that is very secial to get through all of this.

Okay, let the reaming of Mr. Brown begin...

I truly believe when someone sizes you up as weak it's because of their own fear, it doesn't matter what their chromosome structure is. That whole thing stinks of fear, self fear.

U can be nice but r u sweet?

Maybe just date differnt women and get to know differnt women. for a while . Thats what I did.

Im seeing someone at moment and our relationship had evolve . Yes she putted me through the honeysuckle test. Yes I show her the value of lost. Yes we had a big nasty fight. I can be prick when i wanna be. She knows im capiable of that. She likes it when im nice...i nevered riased my vioce @ her or call her names or attacked her. Just did a bounch of honeysuckle to pissed her off :p
Dont know whats going to happen next..just going with the flow. She loves and cares for . She had shown me that..and it wasnt about sex.

Lonesome Crow said:
U can be nice but r u sweet?

Maybe just date differnt women and get to know differnt women. for a while . Thats what I did.

Im seeing someone at moment and our relationship had evolve . Yes she putted me through the honeysuckle test. Yes I show her the value of lost. Yes we had a big nasty fight. I can be prick when i wanna be. She knows im capiable of that. She likes it when im nice...i nevered riased my vioce @ her or call her names or attacked her. Just did a bounch of honeysuckle to pissed her off :p
Dont know whats going to happen next..just going with the flow. She loves and cares for . She had shown me that..and it wasnt about sex.

I was nice and sweet and that's the problem!

Errr..do u know how to cook?
**** it...she got me to make dinner..saying she shouldnt have force me becuz it wasnt a big deal. I told tomorrow..but she want me to do it now...hahahhaahah
i know better than to argue with her.

thats alright ... I ma pull her fucken hair N fresia the liviimg honeysuckle out her after dinner :p

Ur right I ma also a lead guitar player. I can be an egotistic ******* sometimes..my badboy side. Yeah thats what draws her to me.

Lonesome Crow said:
Errr..do u know how to cook?
**** it...she got me to make dinner..saying she shouldnt have force me becuz it wasnt a big deal. I told tomorrow..but she want me to do it now...hahahhaahah
i know better than to argue with her.

thats alright ... I ma pull her fucken hair N fresia the liviimg honeysuckle out her after dinner :p

Ur right I ma also a lead guitar player. I can be an egotistic ******* sometimes..my badboy side. Yeah thats what draws her to me.

I wonder what I must do to attract a good catch... :(

Men can do the same. It's not just us women. That's something that people in general tend to do... if you allow them. People only do to you what you let them. Don't allow it.

Before i got married..i had women literually threw themselves at me.n get on their knees and beg in tears
whats wierd is.... I wasnt mean to them...I just didnt give a fresia..
It boggled my mind Y in the fresia women would do that...@ the sametime...I knew I was the honeysuckle ...
After i got married...I love my ex-wf..a lot. Yeah..i cared and it went to fucken honeysuckle. I got invloved in a couple long term relationship after that...yeah I got nice N my ex gf walked all over me..its totally fucken retarded...as if ive havnt had women chasing me before and during..
Women are fucken Crazy..
Im seeing differnt women. @ the moment. Trying to balance between being nice N not give a fresia...
When i dont give a fresia..she's like chasing me N doing stuff for me...
I guess we just take turn not giving a fresia or exchange role...its working like this at the moment

Before i got married..i had women literually threw themselves at me.n get on their knees and beg in tears
whats wierd is.... I wasnt mean to them...I just didnt give a fresia..
It boggled my mind Y in the fresia women would do that...@ the sametime...I knew I was the honeysuckle ...
After i got married...I love my ex-wf..a lot. Yeah..i cared and it went to fucken honeysuckle. I got invloved in a couple long term relationship after that...yeah I got nice N my ex gf walked all over me..its totally fucken retarded...as if ive havnt had women chasing me before and during..
Women are fucken Crazy..
Im seeing differnt women. @ the moment. Trying to balance between being nice N not give a fresia...
When i dont give a fresia..she's like chasing me N doing stuff for me...
I guess we just take turn not giving a fresia or exchange role...its working like this at the moment

She was ACTING like a major ***** lastnight. I aint trippin..shes not her actions or behaviors...
She did try to negociate wiht me.hahahaaaa.
I did something that I chose to do for. Others I simply say 'No'..
She got up set...But she felt I was doing the samething to her.hahahaa
She did make me dinner and we had honest open communcations...

My piont is. I can still be nice N not get manipulated or be a push over. Never once did i attacked her., got angery @ her, or was a gardenia to her. She will not allow abuse in her life

Latest posts

Back