Talents?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoVidiVisum

Reaction score
We're all good at something, whether we believe it or not. In this thread I would like showcase the various talents of the members of ALL. Whether it be singing, cooking, painting, making someone feel better, video games, or maybe you're the best hopscotch player of all time, it doesn't matter! If you have a talent (and you do) I want to know it! Feel free to post multiple times on different aspects of your beautiful, talented self.
I'll start it out: I have a talent for dance :D

I'm good at baking. I make very nice little cakes that are super light and yummy and I make great flapjack (using my late Nana's recipe) that sometimes I part dip in melted chocolate.

Once for my dads birthday I made little cakes with the Adidas 3 stripes on that he took into work (I think you can guess where!) and everyone LOVED them! :D

198188_101735383245471_100002270286909_12428_7134272_n1.jpg

VideoVidiVisum said:
Annik: my flapjacks always are very sad lol

I should dig out the recipe and post it! It all depends on if you like hard or chewy flapjack of course!

I also have a knack of being able to weirdly foresee the next repeat episode of a series...not very useful but there you go...

The way that you handle hair is incredible, Paulo.

I am quite talented at obsession.

IgnoredOne said:
I am quite talented at obsession.

It's a pretty positive driving force if you know where to use it.

I'm pretty good at nitpicking things myself.

i think i'm a good writer.

research and persuasive papers and articles,
or something more creative even in that i (at least used to) write songs.

i'm also pretty good in school.

I'm just a jack of all trades, can't really say I excell at anything, but that's ok - I'm averagely good at a few things, and that's enough for me ;)

Hmm... I suppose I'm good at studying and procrastination (don't know if that's considered a good talent).

I also draw a bit, but it takes me a VERY long time to do it.

KirbyGroup.jpg

^I drew this for a friend's birthday a couple of years ago. The CG could be better.

shells: that's incredible detail!

annik said:
I should dig out the recipe and post it! It all depends on if you like hard or chewy flapjack of course!

I'd love to learn the recipe from you. :) I'm only starting to develop my cooking and baking skills and I don't know anyone around me who likes to cook.

Latest posts

Back