Tension Headache

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooosic

Reaction score
Has anyone's stress about low self-esteem ever given them a tension headache? I've been doing things to help my low self-esteem, but I still got this headache! It's been over a week and a half and it sucks! If you've suffered from this, how did you get over it?

Are you sure that your headache is resulting from low self-esteem?

I get occasional migranes. Best advice I can give is to drink lots of water in general, and take painkillers as soon as you feel like a headache coming on, before it gets terrible.

Mooosic said:
Has anyone's stress about low self-esteem ever given them a tension headache? I've been doing things to help my low self-esteem, but I still got this headache! It's been over a week and a half and it sucks! If you've suffered from this, how did you get over it?

some beer do the trick, or chocolate.
or some Aulim, Benuroum, Valdispert

I live with constant headaches and every doc I have been to tells me there is nothing wrong with me. Ah well.

Hot showers can help a bit sometimes. Also, I used to take low-doses of this herbal stimulant called "ephedra' but my doc told me I'd die if I kept taking it; figures the one thing that really worked will kill me.

High doses of caffeine help a bit too, I own stock in JOLT Cola and Red Bull.

I hope that helps. -SY

I went to the hospital (not my doctor) and he said it was probably due to low calcium... so I'm not as stressed as I thought I was! For those who said it was high blood pressure, my mom thought it was too but they checked it and it was fine! But yea I'm feeling better now. I still have a few headaches, but I'm going to the eye doctor to see if that could be a problem! But anyways, thanks everyone for the responses!!

I'm glad that you've found something that will hopefully lead to a solution. Just in case, I wanted to suggest massage.

Self-massage is helpful for tension headaches. Easier to explain with visuals.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

I swear by Kwan Loong Oil, best stuff to use for headaches -- just don't get it in your eyes!

If your skin isn't sensitive and you're not a wimp, KLO and Icyhot mixed together does wonders for headaches and muscle pain.

Latest posts

Back