Thank you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClosetGeek

Reaction score
With all my problems, my job, my current situation with my loneliness and not being able to meet someone decent, my depression got worse. I am not taking any medication as of now, but started taking vitamin supplements after I could not kick myself out of my depression. The past weekend I was not able to go outside without breaking down in tears. Thanks to everyone who sent me pms and were concerned about my well being. Hope to see you in chat when I feel a bit better.

ClosetGeek said:
With all my problems, my job, my current situation with my loneliness and not being able to meet someone decent, my depression got worse. I am not taking any medication as of now, but started taking vitamin supplements after I could not kick myself out of my depression. The past weekend I was not able to go outside without breaking down in tears. Thanks to everyone who sent me pms and were concerned about my well being. Hope to see you in chat when I feel a bit better.

((((((((((((Cookie)))))))))))

I wish all the best for you. I hope you will feel better soon.

Keep yourself safe.

I hope it lifts soon.

if i lived whare you did, id come over to your house, give you a hug and never let you go. ( that sounded quite flirty, sorry about that, though given the chance it might have happened ;) )
also im just trying to lighten the mood so no one get mad at me please, i bruise easily.

******HUG******

Wish I could give you a real one, but that will have to do. Hope you're feeling better

Olympic hug! haha

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 199

Latest posts

Back