That one friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a one friend like that. But then we got separeted to different schools and now we only talk once in year. So I don't think we are friends anymore. :/

I don't have any friends at all. Whenever I feel like talking, whenever I have existensial questions, whenever I feel anything at all, the only one that is there is me, myself. I got no one at all period.

All of you who have someone, I hope you know just how damned lucky you are to have that.

Fragile said:
I don't have any friends at all. Whenever I feel like talking, whenever I have existensial questions, whenever I feel anything at all, the only one that is there is me, myself. I got no one at all period.

All of you who have someone, I hope you know just how damned lucky you are to have that.

Every day I am grateful for the simple fact that people even bother to smile at me.

You can make friends from here. There could be someone from your local area or you could chat online. There'd be someone for you there to talk to. Here I am, I'll talk to you, Fragile. I'll be your friend. :)

Latest posts

Back