The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo looks like everyone's having fun :)

You had better have brought some cheesecake Scotty or your getting a wedgie :D

Hello, hope I am not too late for the party, I brought some pizza but more importantly I brought some home made Pumpkin pie, and Pecan Pie. Dig in and enjoy.

I don't do social gatherings either, but that pie Garbageman brought looks too good.

Locke come on in...just plonk yourself down, you don't have to say or do anything, just make yourself comfortable :) *passes the pie*

I hope everyone i enjoying themselves *pick up fifty shades again* :D.

Thanks Gman the food looks great yum :).

Cavey tuck into the cakes man :)

I wouldn't be reading that in public; hide it behind a historical biography or something.

I do have to say that pumpkin pie looks mighty enticing.

Come on everyone's welcome, no pressure to mingle :D.

Yay Ladyf is here :D.

Have I missed anyone * passes the Doritoes*

Excuse me Grace. Ah hem, sorry to interrupt your reading there, I just wanted to thank you for making the Ban Hut a reality.

Hey Locke glad you made it, hope the pie didn't disappoint. I don't usually do social gatherings either, but I do enjoy making food and goodies for people to share at them.

Cavey said:
I wouldn't be reading that in public; hide it behind a historical biography or something.

I even picked the pumpkin that went into it, its not from a can!

Garbageman said:
Excuse me Grace. Ah hem, sorry to interrupt your reading there, I just wanted to thank you for making the Ban Hut a reality.

Hey Locke glad you made it, hope the pie didn't disappoint. I don't usually do social gatherings either, but I do enjoy making food and goodies for people to share at them.

Cavey said:

I even picked the pumpkin that went into it, its not from a can!

*puts book away for bedtime* Your welcome Garbageman :), thought this better than getting banned for deviating from the rules in banning.

Hwey Sai, ther is a nice batch of pancakes for you here, tuck in :D

Cavey said:

Why not, it is socially acceptable to read smutty novels in public now thanks to E L James :p

Sigma said:
Ledia said:
Sigma said:
I'll just be sitting here in the corner drinking my whiskey.

*drags Sigma out of his corner*

Thanks I had to get up to get another drink.
Now I'll just be going back to my corner ^^

*places thorns in all corners* NO one is going to a corner anymore mwahahahahaha

Ledia said:
Sigma said:
Ledia said:
Sigma said:
I'll just be sitting here in the corner drinking my whiskey.

*drags Sigma out of his corner*

Thanks I had to get up to get another drink.
Now I'll just be going back to my corner ^^

*places thorns in all corners* NO one is going to a corner anymore mwahahahahaha

That's ok I'll just have my drink under the snacks table
(Nobody mind me)

Latest posts

Back