The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Creeps in stealthily wheeling in the karoke machine, plugs it in and males everyone jump by belting out Gloria Gaynor* :D

Hey, Muse good to see ya :).

*Erupts in cheering* :-0
I have never done karaoke , well my mom one year for Christmas bought us one to use at home, and we used it that one night but that was it.

*bows* Thanks Gman :). Although in reality you would be booing and throwing food at me :)!

I have never used Karoke before actually, and really shouldn't by law!

Ok sold, Alienated is going to entertain us :)!

Oh Garbageman that Pecan Pie looks heavenly, cut me a slice will you :).

GraceBlossom said:
*Creeps in stealthily wheeling in the karoke machine, plugs it in and males everyone jump by belting out Gloria Gaynor* :D

Freudian slip? Put down the novel and step away from the smutty literature, Miss Grace. :p

If we've got a karaoke going on then you're all (A.L.L?) in trouble. I have a mediocre voice, love of singing and a complete lack of shame. I'll be on it all night...

*Cautiously walks in, awkwardly eyes all the party-doers, then walks to an isolated corner. Gets pricked by thorns but holds ground until notices whiskey under a table. Joins Sigma under the table but then notices the bottle in his hand is already empty, so ventures out on an epic quest to find enough liquor to forget who I am and why I'm wearing pants.*

Hurry back with that liqour ninja, and may be a good idea to keep the pants on lol!

Cavey haha I hadn't noticed, even when I proof read :p

Uhh where was I? Huh? Wow.. okay.. I passed out.. too much whiskey.. did anyone step on me?
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

Cavey said:
GraceBlossom said:

Freudian slip? Put down the novel and step away from the smutty literature, Miss Grace. :p

If we've got a karaoke going on then you're all (A.L.L?) in trouble. I have a mediocre voice, love of singing and a complete lack of shame. I'll be on it all night...

We will fight for the Mic then! I love singing too :D

ladyforsaken said:
Uhh where was I? Huh? Wow.. okay.. I passed out.. too much whiskey.. did anyone step on me?
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

Scotsman did :D
I stayed next to u! (Ok this is a lie) :p

I have some cheese and onion walkers crisps and a can of Dr Pepper !

ladyforsaken said:
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

I didn't step on you, but I did fall on top of you...cuz..uhh...I tripped.........yea..

Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

Scotsman did :D
I stayed next to u! (Ok this is a lie) :p

It's okay, at least you were honest with your lie.. haha.
But Scotty passed out in the corner with his rum too.. maybe he stepped on me before he passed out then. Hmph. He'll pay for it.

xninjaguyx said:
ladyforsaken said:
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

I didn't step on you, but I did fall on top of you...cuz..uhh...I tripped.........yea..

Owwwww what were you thinking?!?! Watch where you're going next time!

Sigma said:
This table is getting too crowded, I need to find another spot to drink ಠ_ಠ

Hey, you're supposed to share that with me. *clings on*

And, Ledia!!! You're such a snitch. I didn't (intentionally) stand on anyone, maybe if you hadn't started a conga in the dark....

LadyF!!!!! But why boobs? On my forehead? Really.

Latest posts

Back