The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then again, the whole purpose was to get back at you for stepping on me. Dang, I should've done male genitals then.

How could you accume me, Scotty! I was in my corner(yes the thorny one) stalking and stealing from people BUT i did not start any conga, i only participated, indirectly, in its initiation xD

And my Lady, I am with you in any plan for revenge.

*catches*
that sparky thing is just Edward, I dont want to waste time looking at his sparking chest!

*having been doused in oil, for reasons best known to others at the party, the rowdy ones, i effortlessly slip free from the lunging grasp of Ledia. I see light, I smell freedom, I am almost free of this debauched party, free...free...ooh, pecan pie...

Edward W said:
What?

What's wrong with my chest?

ROFLMAO, nothing :D but i'm in mission: revenge :p

@scotty: that pie contains sedatives :D you cant slip from our grip !

*drags scotty to some place where he cant be seen and waits my lady*

*offers pie to Edward* :D

Edward Happy.

Edward has pie!

12.gif

Ledia said:

*gasp* you got him! Sorry, Sigma dragged me somewhere with all the whiskey that was left.
Now what shall we do with Scotty.
emoticon-0116-evilgrin.gif

ladyforsaken said:
Ledia said:

*gasp* you got him! Sorry, Sigma dragged me somewhere with all the whiskey that was left.
Now what shall we do with Scotty.
emoticon-0116-evilgrin.gif

We can proceed to a 17th century ways of torture or make him eat sweets. Any other ideas? :D

Okay. We can do both of that. And can I then draw some more on his face? Maybe with a permanent marker. And maybe put on some lipstick for him while I'm at it.

Latest posts

Back