The Ban Hut Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
sueRare said:
This thread is making me hungry. Those pies and cakes look real good, and I'm not that much into sweets! :D

Pizza delivery for Sue. I didn't know what toppings you liked, so I brought one of each. LITERALLY! My arms are knackered.

Now we're talking user 130057, I'd love some pizza and hot wings right now :) Oh, pile up some good layer of jalapenos and olives please user 130057.

Gman got some mouthwatering pizza sampler back there.

Hey Sue, did you say you want pizza? Here is some with Olive and Jalapeño. Or is that what user 130057 wanted?

DSC_4051_02.jpg

Anyway, nice to have you here, can I get you something to drink?

Garbageman said:
Hey Sue, did you say you want pizza? Here is some with Olive and Jalapeño. Or is that what user 130057 wanted?

DSC_4051_02.jpg

Anyway, nice to have you here, can I get you something to drink?

Geezzz...I just want to reach out and grab a couple of slices of that!

Stir me up some mango daiquiri please...that one I have is almost gone ;)

Made a new batch...mango daiquiris anyone?

[img=500x500]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rMNjuaVaZmc/UcO3G3ayI7I/AAAAAAAAMA4/3Yfa5J8cqeQ/s400/1IMG_1805fc.jpg[/img]

Here you go Sue, sorry about the delay, I had to go out back to pick some more mangos. Hope it is to your liking. :)

Frozen-mango-daiquiri.jpg

Your too quick for me I need to add a little pep to my step.

Any music requests? I will let the Dj on the turntables know.

7472d41ad690b2d8da1274c7c5a63c48.jpg

Oooh Lady Very sexy! There is no way Mr. DJ will be able to resist. Of course with out the mask he would have already been rendered helpless. :D ;) What song are you going to request him to play? Cat Scratch Fever perhaps?

images

Aww thanks Gman for consoling, come on lets make some shadow puppets in the corner with your cool torch :)

simhthmss said:
awww *does the same* although i bet its a pretty pout <3 ...seee told you youre my A.L.L crush ^_^

Aww that is very sweet sim :), but nothing about me is pretty :).

*waves* hey Sue those Mango daquiries look fine mmmmm, maybe later :).

Awww look at the cute DJ, I bet Ladyf has had a cuddle :D

Hey Lady, if you have some extra tea I could use some. Good morning, or evening for you! How did you and the DJ get along?

Hey Ledia ;) good afternoon.

Oh sure thing Gman, there's always enough for everyone. *pours some tea for Gman* here you go. :)

Ah, the DJ was extremely adorably...... meowwwww! ;)

Hey Lady, care for an apple treat? You doing anything special for the weekend?

J3CLxXWGu8CwmAjm6xI5omQGEG3

GraceBlossom said:
images

Aww thanks Gman for consoling, come on lets make some shadow puppets in the corner with your cool torch :)

simhthmss said:
awww *does the same* although i bet its a pretty pout <3 ...seee told you youre my A.L.L crush ^_^

Aww that is very sweet sim :), but nothing about me is pretty :).

*waves* hey Sue those Mango daquiries look fine mmmmm, maybe later :).

Awww look at the cute DJ, I bet Ladyf has had a cuddle :D

waaaa? hows about that smile you got up there? adorable!

Garbageman said:
Hey Lady, care for an apple treat? You doing anything special for the weekend?

J3CLxXWGu8CwmAjm6xI5omQGEG3

Oooh that looks good. Thank you! Well, the weekend, I guess I'll just hang around the ban hut. Ban hut weekend. :)
What about you, sir?

Latest posts

Back