The Barbie Lifestyle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati? You better work, *****
You want a Lamborghini? Sip martinis?
Look hot in a bikini? You better work, *****
You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?
You better work, *****, you better work, *****
Now get to work, *****!

This song has been on repeat! It’s funny how people think caring about your appearance is just genetics and no bloody work, I have worked so ******* hard this week 🥲 everything hurts and im ******* starving 😂🙈

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati? You better work, *****
You want a Lamborghini? Sip martinis?
Look hot in a bikini? You better work, *****
You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?
Now get to work, *****!

This song has been on repeat! It’s funny how people think caring about your appearance is just genetics and no bloody work, I have worked so ******* hard this week 🥲 everything hurts and im ******* starving 😂🙈
I don't really want any of those things. I'm going to relax and take it easy. :LOL:

Is this your house?

iu

I think when you've sorted the tooth issue out and all the swelling has gone you'll be able to focus on the insomnia ;). Obviously you'll need solid sleep consistently so you can do all those things and you won't be like a zombie 2 hours into a new day :ROFLMAO: . Rooting for you ;)

I think when you've sorted the tooth issue out and all the swelling has gone you'll be able to focus on the insomnia ;). Obviously you'll need solid sleep consistently so you can do all those things and you won't be like a zombie 2 hours into a new day :ROFLMAO: . Rooting for you ;)

Zombie girlll😇✨

I got two wisdom teeth pulled in my teens. Not much of a problem. But, in my mid 20s, the other two were a nightmare. They were huge each with six roots. They had to chissel them apart and pulled out in pieces. However, the surgeon didn't remove all the pieces and both sides got infected. Then he had to go back in, dig everything out including the infection, and stitch it all back up. Very painful. He said the holes would fill it eventually. But, then never did. So, now food gets trapped in there every time I eat. I have to run my finger back there to push the food out. Blaaaaaaa.

I got two wisdom teeth pulled in my teens. Not much of a problem. But, in my mid 20s, the other two were a nightmare. They were huge each with six roots. They had to chissel them apart and pulled out in pieces. However, the surgeon didn't remove all the pieces and both sides got infected. Then he had to go back in, dig everything out including the infection, and stitch it all back up. Very painful. He said the holes would fill it eventually. But, then never did. So, now food gets trapped in there every time I eat. I have to run my finger back there to push the food out. Blaaaaaaa.
Water pic will solve that

Latest posts

Back