The Confession Booth

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've committed crimes
I have a thing for stealing sunglasses
I've stripped in a parking lot singing about my undies
I'm about to divorce my husband and he doesn't know
I'm in love with Pezza

O.O Stripped in a parking lot singing about your underwear? That must have been before phones could record video.

I used to steal G.I.Joe's as a kid.

Sci-Fi said:
O.O Stripped in a parking lot singing about your underwear? That must have been before phones could record video.

I used to steal G.I.Joe's as a kid.

Lmao, it was. I made up a song about pink leopard panties XD

Pezza said:
-I lost my virginity at 13
-I've slept with 3 married women
-I used to carry a knife
-I once accepted money to hurt someone
-I've committed Grand Theft Auto more than once
-I once activated a school fire alarm so I could have the chance to steal someones drug money
-I've broken a mans nose
-I like to break into farms and release animals which are cramped into cages to small for them
-I like dancing with death
-After I read sulliroses post I watched a dog boning a woman. It didn't do anything for me.

Well, you've certainly had a diverse and "exciting" life!

I was going to post some of mine, but frankly most of them just sound pathetic. I'm so intolerably goodie-two-shoes, I've pretty much never done anything remotely interesting now that I think of it :shy:

I'm sure in a couple of years I'll have something like "I was once doing accounts for a company and got so bored I fell asleep."

TheSolitaryMan said:
Pezza said:
-I lost my virginity at 13
-I've slept with 3 married women
-I used to carry a knife
-I once accepted money to hurt someone
-I've committed Grand Theft Auto more than once
-I once activated a school fire alarm so I could have the chance to steal someones drug money
-I've broken a mans nose
-I like to break into farms and release animals which are cramped into cages to small for them
-I like dancing with death
-After I read sulliroses post I watched a dog boning a woman. It didn't do anything for me.

Well, you've certainly had a diverse and "exciting" life!

I was going to post some of mine, but frankly most of them just sound pathetic. I'm so intolerably goodie-two-shoes, I've pretty much never done anything remotely interesting now that I think of it :shy:

I'm sure in a couple of years I'll have something like "I was once doing accounts for a company and got so bored I fell asleep."

I shouldn't worry most of his sound pathetic too. :rolleyes:

TheSolitaryMan said:

Oh they don’t necessarily have to be naughty brother, for example my confession tonight is that I’ve just scoffed a whole Smarties Easter egg to myself including the extra chocolate bars thanks to the 3 for 1 deal at Tesco!

Actually that does sound a bit naughty doesn’t it? :shy:

I once wrapped my christmas gifts in brown wrapping paper - probably because I wanted everyone to be as miserable as I was.

God that was a fun christmas - Not!!!

I am fake.

Synthetic eyelashes and hair, the teeth-whitening, all the make-up, the clothes... All an attempt to make me look like I actually belong among the living -- to cover up the bald patches, decaying teeth, and sunken-in eyes. Guess it's about time my appearance aligned with the way my soul would probably look like.

I’ve remained in otherwise bad relationships because I’m in love with the person’s family and home environment more than the actual person.

I'm addicted to jelly beans.
I always eat soup out of a mug rather than a bowl.
I prefer American Dad to Family Guy.

The Good Citizen said:
annik said:
I prefer American Dad to Family Guy.

Now thats something we don't agree on! :p

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." M. Gandhi.

:p

Ok I know its outside the box but I love Roger!

Were you ever in the box? ;) I guess I can't argue with Gandhi if he says American dad is better!

* I like Peanut Butter and salad cream sandwiches, I also like Weetabix with butter on top.
* I have tried to use jedi skills to switch the light off.

The Good Citizen said:
Were you ever in the box? ;) I guess I can't argue with Gandhi if he says American dad is better!

Oh yeah, Gandhi quote :cool:

and American Dad IS better!! :p

I have these little yogurt cups that I saved to eat ice cream and pudding and stuff in. I thought perhaps it would help me eat proper serving sizes. I do use the cups for my ice cream...but I usually go back for seconds. :p

I actually got quite pissed off when I found out David Mitchell got engaged. :shy:

I keep my eyeliner pencils in a Manics mug. :cool:

I had to stop playing Viking Defence because I couldn't bare the guilt when my villagers got wiped out.

Latest posts

Back