The Dutch parliament... ^^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol the Russian DUMA has a colorful history of getting into huge fistfights. :p Haha so this is nothing. It was actually sorta cute.

Lol that wasn't so bad. :p She was kinda hot, IMHO. I wish it were me she were texting & looking at...haha ^_^

----Steve

If this were to happen stateside it would be like christmas for cspan. Don't people realize that if they want an engaged electorate, they need to make politics a contact sport? :D *announcer comes over the loudspeaker* Weighing in at 125 pounds, the rep with pep, the creature from california... Nancy Pelooooooooooooosi!! And weighing in at 160 pounds, the malcontent maverick, the master of awkward smiles, the man who single handedly made Sarah Palin a national player... John McCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!
*ding ding ding*

mintymint said:
If this were to happen stateside it would be like christmas for cspan. Don't people realize that if they want an engaged electorate, they need to make politics a contact sport? :D *announcer comes over the loudspeaker* Weighing in at 125 pounds, the rep with pep, the creature from california... Nancy Pelooooooooooooosi!! And weighing in at 160 pounds, the malcontent maverick, the master of awkward smiles, the man who single handedly made Sarah Palin a national player... John McCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!
*ding ding ding*

hahaha....I'd watch that

Latest posts

Back