The End

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
constant stranger said:
cumulus.james said:
Did you ever talk to the Samaritans? They work off script and its like talking to a robot.

The user Constant Stranger has been sending me PM's telling me to kill myself by the way if mods are watching.

Cumulus is basically telling the truth here. I said goodbye to him in a truly spiteful and nasty way. I spit poison at him.

It's too late to take back but I am full of remorse.

Actually, I'm surprised I haven't been banned. I think it's best that I just go inactive in ALL until further notice, insofar as my misdeeds have broken trust with the entire community and CJ in particular.

Constant Stranger, you always come across as a good person. It sounds like you just snapped and said something you really shouldn't have and now truly regret.

I think it'd be a shame for you to leave and if you just apologize to CJ then that should be considered enough.

You can choose to focus on all that is wrong in the world or you can look at the things that are right.

constant stranger said:
cumulus.james said:
Did you ever talk to the Samaritans? They work off script and its like talking to a robot.

The user Constant Stranger has been sending me PM's telling me to kill myself by the way if mods are watching.

Cumulus is basically telling the truth here. I said goodbye to him in a truly spiteful and nasty way. I spit poison at him.

It's too late to take back but I am full of remorse.

Actually, I'm surprised I haven't been banned. I think it's best that I just go inactive in ALL until further notice, insofar as my misdeeds have broken trust with the entire community and CJ in particular.

I wouldn't count chickens if I were you.

Latest posts

Back