The Googlebot and Yahoo Slurp

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Sky

Reaction score
Someone has tried to explain to me once before what the Googlebot and Yahoo Slurp do. I looked at the online function and Yahoo Slurp was reading one of the posts and the Googlebot was viewing the calender LOL. I wonder if these internet creatures suffer from depression and loneliness, because there here all the time.:p

i was sure those were just ppl using searches 2 view the site. but when i 2 saw 1 of them using the pm system... well that part. i just dont get either LoL

lol some one please explain what they are for coz I have no idea. I see them all the time and thought it weird that they never posted and was always hear. I think its very strange thing. kinder spoky lol Are they ghosts!!! Maybe there members that are no longer with us that have come back to hurnt a lonely life lol

[img=100x100]http://www.icghosts.co.uk/Copy of ghosts.jpg[/img]

Oh that reminds me of my visualisations of this forum eating up the lonely people lol. :D

It's still giving a reputation lol. They seem to have their own circle of forum going on around here that we can't see.

strangely enough the ads below the last post r 4 robots???
"Robots" "Robotics Kits & Supplies" & "Parker Gantry robots"
i never noticed it doing something like that b4

Hehe, yeah I see them as well. Very tempting, but I wont fall into their little trap

Talking about robots, reminds me of this. There's this robot on msn that you can talk to (when you add him of course) and his name's SmarterChild. There's a female one too (Spleak) but i'm not so sure if she's a robot as well. They're..sometimes weird to talk to lol. Imagine we've got robots on this forum, hmm..

mink said:
Talking about robots, reminds me of this. There's this robot on msn that you can talk to (when you add him of course) and his name's SmarterChild. There's a female one too (Spleak) but i'm not so sure if she's a robot as well. They're..sometimes weird to talk to lol. Imagine we've got robots on this forum, hmm..

I think mink is a robot :p All this time and she is nothing but a robot, I know she was to cool to be true :D

I don't care, if shes a robot then I say bring on the robots, We need moor of um lol

bluey said:
mink said:

I think mink is a robot :p All this time and she is nothing but a robot, I know she was to cool to be true :D

I don't care, if shes a robot then I say bring on the robots, We need moor of um lol

Lol bluey :)
Then i guess i must be weird too, at times maybe? :D

smarterchild & spleak? okay never knew that. i wonder if they have the ignore feature LoL

ye I have seen that. My cousin who was only err I don't know how old she was but she is young had it on her msn.
You ask something and it answers you. Its fun for about 10 seconds lol But she liked it and it gave her another contact so she was happy.

Latest posts

Back