The greatness of being alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunkissed

Reaction score
20 years old never had sex lol @ me

It feels good not to care about anyone. talking with friends is only entertaining for a short while till it gets boring. I do see my self alone forever. my parents are gone all i got is my bro in this life. And hes in jail.

now i am alone and feel pretty good. i can eat whatever i want without being questioned. i dont have to care about anyone except for myself.
depression is a weakness. whenever i wake up in the morning and feel the pulse in my veins it feels good to be alive.

i make money only for myself . i spend it on whatever i feel like. for lunch today i had 6 choclate bars a bag chips and 2 sodas mmm mmm lol i just gotta make sure i dont go overboard and get to fat so i work out whenever i feel sluggish.

In the winter time the best time to go outside is at night when everyones asleep. theres no cars driving down the road at about 2-5 oclock in the morning, and theres no one outside to see me either. just the street lights so i go jogging at this time. It feels good because i am alone and theres no pollution from the cars. although it gets super cold up here in canada i can handle it.

I can put on loud music all i want and listen to all the techno i feel like.
play all the friken video games i want. **** this is teh life . Women would never love my soul so i cant care anymore about them although i sometimes wish i could use my big **** on one. i am demented from all this lonelyness.

Yeap,feels good to be single, at the moment. No turama, dramma, honey do's.
Ahhhh, you're lukier than me...
As soon as I get to feeling this way...ain't nothing like a pyscho ***** to come into my life to fresia up my salitute and serenity. :p
I kid you not..I feel her cuming just right around the conner. It's like knowingness. i just fucken know it...it always happens. That's the pattern.
God's is going to sent her into my life to test my unconditional love, patience and tolernace. She's going to bring out the best in me.lol
Plus I'll get down on my knees and pray everyday "GOD fucken help me"...It's all good. Everything leads me back to god....

sorry i was kinda drunk when i typed this crap up. But if i was the only one who lived on earth id be happy with being alone.

Latest posts

Back