The Ideal Woman

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the ideal woman is going to vary from guy to guy and will also depend upon if the guy is interested in a long term relationship or a casual and short term relationship. The more long term relationship the guy is interested in, the more personality is important compared to physical appearance, and vica versa for the casual relationship.

Everyone differs according to taste. Personally, I am a traditional or old fashioned thinking type of guy so things like affectionate, romantic, loyal, loving, dedicated, interesting and intelligent personality and fun to be with, are paramount. Things like looks or breast size arn't really important to me because looks can fade with time, so if that is the only thing you go for, what else is left.

I am a bit of a romantic dreamer, and I look at the girl and think "can I imagine growing old with her, and sitting on the porch sharing a glass of wine or travelling when I am old". It never ever works out that way unfortunately, but you have got to dream :)

The ideal woman, hmmm...

Well, most importantly, I want there to be a mutual need. I need somebody, and I want somebody that needs me, you know? Somebody that I can take care of and make happy, and somebody who will do the same for me. Somebody who I can do anything with and say anything to.

Well, there needs to be some sort of physical attraction there, but I tend to be pretty open-minded when it comes to looks. I find myself commonly attracted to women that would be considered average or maybe even a little ugly by today's common standards. Weight does not matter to me, as long as they aren't anorexic-thin or morbidly obese. I have seen some VERY beautiful and desirable overweight women. I couldn't care less about the whole "T and A" thing either, and I don't just say that to sound sensitive. I mean, it's a nice bonus and all, but not something I'm really looking out for. I'm usually put off by the model types. I really dislike make-up and high heels and honeysuckle like that.

As for personality, I adore the sweet, shy girls. I like a girl who's respectful, funny, intelligent, and down to earth. I hate those high-maintenance, sassy types.

The ideal woman, hmmm...

Well, most importantly, I want there to be a mutual need between us. Does that sound weird? I need somebody, and I want somebody that needs me. Somebody that I can take care of and make feel happy and important, and somebody who will do the same for me. Somebody who I can talk about anything and do anything with. That's what is most important to me.

Physically, there obviously needs to be some sort of attraction there, but I tend to be pretty open-minded when it comes to looks. I find myself commonly attracted to women that would be considered average or maybe even a little ugly by today's standards. Weight truly does not matter to me, as long as they aren't anorexic-thin or morbidly obese. I have seen some VERY beautiful and desirable overweight women. I don't really care much about the whole "T and A" thing either, and I don't just say that to sound sensitive. I mean, it's a nice bonus and all, but not something I'm really looking out for (though, I guess I'd have to list them since we're talking about the perfect women here). I'm usually put off by the model types. I really dislike make-up and high heels and honeysuckle like that. So any high-maintenance type that can't feel good without a ton of products is definitely not the girl for me.

As for personality, I adore the sweet, shy girls. I like a woman who's respectful, loyal, honest, intelligent, fun and down to earth. She also has to be open-minded. Can't stand the prudish types and those that can't think for themselves. And of course, it's always nice if we share similar interests.

Gentlemen, gentlemen you two understand! Both you, Beachspirit and you, King Rat, get it! The qualities you have described is what makes women the most wonderful, beautiful work of art our God ever made. I commend you both on your taste!

I think I have a whole list but I think I could name the main subjects I search for in a woman.

She must be nice and good-hearted, caring and trustworthy. Her appearance strikes me every time again and make me fall head over heels in love with her again - ok, this is really standard -.

I want her to take me for the person that I am that is the most important thing for me. A pré for me is, that she is a christian so we can understand each other on another level.

Badjedidude said:
Dead girls can't get pregnant.

Dead girls can't walk out on you.

Dead girls can't get mad at you for shifting in bed a bit while you find a comfortable position...I mean COME ON, I wasn't jumping around or anything! I was just sorta turning a bit, trying to get comfy so I could ******* sleep! It's not like I was bonking you in the face with my elbows! YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE THE BED BE PERFECTLY STILL SO YOU CHEWED ME OUT FOR IT AND THEN YOU KEPT ******* BRINGING IT UP FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS!!! MY GAWD, WAS IT REALLY THAT BIG OF AN ISSUE??? DEAL WITH IT!!!

lol rant over. Dead chicks ftw.

----Steve

This puts a whole new spin on WTFSEXBBQ!

:eek:

Badjedidude said:
^^^Haha.. I don't even remember writing that. Must not have been very important after all. :p

LOL!

That dead girls tangent was pretty funny.

Drew Barrymore.

I mean, there's nothing else to say. I wish she had my number so we could go out for coffee lol.
I've "loved" her for the last 23 years or so. If I had an ideal, she'd be it.

kamya said:
She plays a zombie now. As our resident necromancer I'd say you have a shot!

****! Can you summon her or something for me, man? I'd owe you big time.

Latest posts

Back