The Ideal Woman

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
lol, why do you people keep bringing up words like...depth, bone, choking and strangling? :p Opps, sorry Minty.

*peeps* :p

Eve, Eve, Evey, Eve... I'm seriously considering having the content of my posts peer-reviewed by a group of 15 year old boys prior to posting. If it passes the muster of a giggle test, then I'll know I'm safe... :p

mintymint said:
EveWasFramed said:
lol, why do you people keep bringing up words like...depth, bone, choking and strangling? :p Opps, sorry Minty.

Eve, Eve, Evey, Eve... I'm seriously considering having the content of my posts peer-reviewed by a group of 15 year old boys prior to posting. If it passes the muster of a giggle test, then I'll know I'm safe... :p

I think that you're doing fine with your own internal 15 year-old boy. :)

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

isn't that illegal?

His inner (as in mental, like voices inside one's head) 15 year-old boy. Don't say you don't have one. You must have at least a dozen snickering at all the double entendres flying around the joint.

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

isn't that illegal?

hmmm... am I able to statutorily rape myself?... I'm certainly willing to try :D

i always thought condi was kind of hot!

20080910_condi_rice.jpg

mintymint said:
EveWasFramed said:

lol :) I forgot to add the use of the word "probe" to that list of words you keep using. :p

Just_Some_Dude said:
i always thought condi was kind of hot!

20080910_condi_rice.jpg

JSD, the minute you hold up Ann Coulter as the epitome of "hot," it's over!@@!!

That said, I liked Condi despite our political differences. :)

at the library ive been renting all dvds i can get my hands on.
ive made it to the world section and, there are these videos
called "globe trekker" basically exploring a certain region.
anyways the host 'Megan Mccormick' is sooooooo hot!
she brings the 'girl next door' type to a new high.
megan1-1.jpg

and shes funny and quite entertaining to watch
megan_mccormick.jpg

megan_panamacity250x200.jpg

i want to travel the world cuddling next to that!

well i'm looking for someone who is sexy, well not just beautiful on the outside but inside as well like she's gotta have a great personality but i'm never gunna find that person so why bother

cheaptrickfan said:

she isn't the epitome of hot, but i might touch her boobies :)

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

she isn't the epitome of hot, but i might touch her boobies :)

Would you want to touch boobies just because they're there? What about a pre-op tranny with implants?

cheaptrickfan said:
Would you want to touch boobies just because they're there? What about a pre-op tranny with implants?
jsd'd mind just exploded from the paradox! :D

that said, HELL NO! :p

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:
jsd'd mind just exploded from the paradox! :D

that said, HELL NO! :p

Ok, so more than just bewbies. lol

cheaptrickfan said:
a friend of mine set me up with a tranny stripper once! found out early on at the club something was a little off! :D don't ask how? i won't disclose details. needless to say, i still left with my pride, but narrowly!

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

a friend of mine set me up with a tranny stripper once! found out early on at the club something was a little off! :D don't ask how? i won't disclose details. needless to say, i still left with my pride, but narrowly!

Was his/her tuck off? That'll do it. lol Of course the Adam's apple is usually a dead giveaway.

cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Was his/her tuck off? That'll do it. lol Of course the Adam's apple is usually a dead giveaway.

no. this dude looked like a layday! ah ah! dude looked like a layday!

Latest posts

Back