The I'm Sick of Seeing Lonekiller's Name Under Thread Titles Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen, at least he's trying to keep the embers burning. Keep this forum going. I like the topics too. I guess you've been here longer and have a different perspective but from point of view 'keep it up lonek.."

This place would be dead without him. As far as I'm concerned, the dude's a freaking hero! Keep it up, LoneKiller!

Christ, there should be a "Thank You for Making this NOT a Boring Forum, LoneKiller" Thread.

I think the obvious solution here is for LoneKiller to change his username. Some suggestions might be LoneAssassin, IndependentKiller or possibly SingleExecutioner.

Bob Arctor said:
I think the obvious solution here is for LoneKiller to change his username. Some suggestions might be LoneAssassin, IndependentKiller or possibly SingleExecutioner.

"SoloTerminator" has a certain ring to it...

LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
LoneKiller said:
Poguesy said:
LoneKiller said:
Poguesy. Are you just ******* with me?

Would i ever do such a thing? :)
You're killin' me man.

In the nicest possible way :)
Thank you Poguesy for your support and kind words. You always have my best interests at heart. Thanks buddy. You're my rock.

My love for you will always burn bright.

These are all great ideas. Maybe we can make a separate thread for name suggestions and LK can narrow it down to a list of finalists and then take a poll :D.

You all have a point. There are a lot of members with "Lone" as part of their username. I'll think of a new username. I'm not sure how to do it though. Doesn't the forum administrator have to do something like that? I'd have an easier time getting in touch with Barack Obama then I would Bjarne.

Bob Arctor said:
These are all great ideas. Maybe we can make a separate thread for name suggestions and LK can narrow it down to a list of finalists and then take a poll :D.

do it

LoneKiller said:
You all have a point. There are a lot of members with "Lone" as part of their username. I'll think of a new username. I'm not sure how to do it though. Doesn't the forum administrator have to do something like that? I'd have an easier time getting in touch with Barack Obama then I would Bjarne.

I'm sure Barack Obama could pull some strings for you, go for it.

Latest posts

Back