The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
Seeing one of your posts today, I think you got your wish. Akismet <3's Callie.

Well, one must prove one's point... and I did just that. Irony at it's best. (no)

LOL

On another note, wtf is up with the school boards around here. The kids are getting a RAIN day. A freaking RAIN day! They keep saying on the radio how the roads are slippery and icy, uh no they are wet with rain. Man I live in a crazy part of the country. It's going to be +4 today, it's +2 right now. Ice? Wow...guess we're not getting enough snow days.

Okay...what are you doing when you get banned Callie? There is something that keeps attracting Akismet to you.

Sci-Fi said:
Okay...what are you doing when you get banned Callie? There is something that keeps attracting Akismet to you.

I honestly don't know. I know when I edit something to "..." I will get automatically banned every time.
Maybe it's how fast I post in the game section or the fact that I'll post in General and then go to the games and post quickly. I dunno.

Such abuse I get. :(

Yep, that would be why. Especially the "..." thing. It did that to Sophia a few days ago. It seems to think people who post too fast are spamming the boards. Expanding the posting time between posts would probably fix that, but then it would probably annoy a lot of people, and the ones who haven't had the pleasure of being banned by Akismet yet. Why deprive them of the fun? :D LOL

Sci-Fi said:
Yep, that would be why. Especially the "..." thing. It did that to Sophia a few days ago. It seems to think people who post too fast are spamming the boards. Expanding the posting time between posts would probably fix that, but then it would probably annoy a lot of people, and the ones who haven't had the pleasure of being banned by Akismet yet. Why deprive them of the fun? :D LOL

I'm not a spammer, I'm a troll :(

:D

(wary) Is this where I find a pretext to get my post count up in order to earn 5 stars under my name, which are necessary to become one with the forum elite?

...while simultaneously defeating you again but without the previous requirement of an Alex-sacrifice? Game on.

Now to commence my plan: Liley has gone offline, as she always does very early, which means I will remain in the lead for the next 12+ hours while she remains blissfully unaware and, consequently, unable to retaliate all day. *laughs menacingly*

Latest posts

Back