The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flaneur said:
Now to commence my plan: Liley has gone offline, as she always does very early, which means I will remain in the lead for the next 12+ hours while she remains blissfully unaware and, consequently, unable to retaliate all day. *laughs menacingly*

It ends here. i'm back and I take the lead. You can menace me in a corner. but you cant do a thing mwahahahahahaahhaa

Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Now to commence my plan: Liley has gone offline, as she always does very early, which means I will remain in the lead for the next 12+ hours while she remains blissfully unaware and, consequently, unable to retaliate all day. *laughs menacingly*

It ends here. i'm back and I take the lead. You can menace me in a corner. but you cant do a thing mwahahahahahaahhaa

I still win, because my hair is prettier than yours ;o

flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

Hmm... except that mine is better than YOURS. :club:

flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

You gotta prove what you're saying, Sir.

Callie said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

bad-hair-day.jpg

flaneur said:
Callie said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

bad-hair-day.jpg

I shall have to try that style (hmm)

Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

My hair in my forum avatar is better than yours in your abnormality pic. I don't need any more proving. :p

flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

My hair in my forum avatar is better than your abnormality pic. I won't need any more proving. :p
Your insult goes right to my heart. but I cant see much in that pic of yours. I am sure I can judge better if you show another clear pic. I mean you wouldnt be scared to show it, would you? since you have a better hair, no reason to be scared to show (wary)

Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:

My hair in my forum avatar is better than your abnormality pic. I won't need any more proving. :p
Your insult goes right to my heart. but I cant see much in that pic of yours. I am sure I can judge better if you show another clear pic. I mean you wouldnt be scared to show it, would you? since you have a better hair, no reason to be scared to show (wary)

But you can see enough of my hair to know that it's better than yours. And I thought we went through this already: My sexiness is reserved for vampire eyes only. :p

flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

But you can see enough of my hair to know that it's better than yours. And I thought we went through this already: My sexiness is reserved for vampire eyes only. :p

I smell fear in the air. (wary) It would be shameful is a vampire as great as you would be scared of a small thing like me.

Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:

I smell fear in the air. (wary) It would be shameful is a vampire as great as you would be scared of a small thing like me.

I don't have anything to be afraid of. I look fine. You didn't show me yours, either. It's not like I was going to ask on you on an e-date or something :rolleyes:. I just wanted to see if you looked dark and twisted like your avatar, and your hair pic revealed you do not. (d)

flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:

What would I have to be afraid of? You didn't show me yours, either. It's not like I was going to ask on you for an e-date or something :rolleyes:. I just wanted to see if you looked dark and twisted like your avatar, and your hair pic revealed you do not. (d)

You are just trying to change the subject. I am sure you thought I would go all defensive but I will not. beside I did show you a pic of me as a goth and as a pond. You didnt show me anything but your forum avi. so who is the scared one? :p

Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:

What would I have to be afraid of? You didn't show me yours, either. It's not like I was going to ask on you for an e-date or something :rolleyes:. I just wanted to see if you looked dark and twisted like your avatar, and your hair pic revealed you do not. (d)

You are just trying to change the subject. I am sure you thought I would go all defensive but I will not. beside I did show you a pic of me as a goth and as a pond. You didnt show me anything but your forum avi. so who is the scared one? :p

You're the one who changed the subject *laughs*. This was about hair and not how we look. Besides, all you showed me is a pic of your hair covering your face, and so all you get is my forum avatar. Again, I have nothing to be afraid of. I look fine.

I wasnt even talking about your face but about your hair. you said your hair is better than mine and i wanted you to prove it to me. Why did you think that I wanted to see you face? *gets suspecious* I think YOU want to see mine mwahahahaaha

Ledia said:
I wasnt even talking about your face but about your hair. you said your hair is better than mine and i wanted you to prove it to me. Why did you think that I wanted to see you face? *gets suspecious* I think YOU want to see mine mwahahahaaha

Because you can see enough of my hair from my forum avi to tell that it's better than yours, of course, but you persist on me showing you another pic :rolleyes2:. Maybe turn your monitor brightness up? I think it's rather obvious that my hair is 100 levels of awesome. And yes, I wanted to see your face before, but only to see if you were "goth" :rolleyes:. Don't get any wrong ideas, Liley of the Pond (d).

flaneur said:
Ledia said:

Because you can see enough of my hair from my forum avi to tell that it's better than yours, of course, but you persist on me showing you another pic :rolleyes2:. Maybe turn your monitor brightness up? I think it's rather obvious that my hair is 100 levels of awesome. And yes, I wanted to see your face before, but only to see if you were "goth" :rolleyes:. Don't get any wrong ideas, Liley of the Pond (d).
I am not getting any wrong ideas, and i dont see why i would or should (d). I think that we will agree that in your small pic all we can see is a black spot on your head that can only mean it's your hair. I cant see the color, I cant see the thickness, I cant see how long it is exactly or if it's a straightened hair (wary). I analyse every detail thats why a clair picture is needed. a clear picture of the hair, of course.

Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:

I am not getting any wrong ideas, and i dont see why i would or should (d). I think that we will agree that in your small pic all we can see is a black spot on your head that can only mean it's your hair. I cant see the color, I cant see the thickness, I cant see how long it is exactly or if it's a straightened hair (wary). I analyse every detail thats why a clair picture is needed. a clear picture of the hair, of course.

I think you were since you said, "I ain't interested" when I asked for your pic (after you asked who wanted to see it *laughs*), even though all I wanted was to see was if you were goth :rolleyes:. And the hell? Must be your monitor.

Can we just go back to being second best e-buds now? (hug)

Latest posts

Back