The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
I wasnt even talking about your face but about your hair. you said your hair is better than mine and i wanted you to prove it to me. Why did you think that I wanted to see you face? *gets suspecious* I think YOU want to see mine mwahahahaaha

Because you can see enough of my hair from my forum avi to tell that it's better than yours, of course, but you persist on me showing you another pic :rolleyes2:. Maybe turn your monitor brightness up? I think it's rather obvious that my hair is 100 levels of awesome. And yes, I wanted to see your face before, but only to see if you were "goth" :rolleyes:. Don't get any wrong ideas, Liley of the Pond (d).
I am not getting any wrong ideas, and i dont see why i would or should (d). I think that we will agree that in your small pic all we can see is a black spot on your head that can only mean it's your hair. I cant see the color, I cant see the thickness, I cant see how long it is exactly or if it's a straightened hair (wary). I analyse every detail thats why a clair picture is needed. a clear picture of the hair, of course.

I think you were since you said, "I ain't interested" when I asked for your pic (after you asked who wanted to see it *laughs*), even though all I wanted was to see was if you were goth :rolleyes:. And the hell? Must be your monitor.

Can we just go back to being second best e-buds now? (hug)
I was talking about myself as being the Liley pond. Pond! thats what i get to show you my pondy sexiness (no)
awwww did I hurt your feelings? there there (hug). to apologize, I will let you express yourself on any angry subject for 2 days. It's a fair deal (d)

Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
I wasnt even talking about your face but about your hair. you said your hair is better than mine and i wanted you to prove it to me. Why did you think that I wanted to see you face? *gets suspecious* I think YOU want to see mine mwahahahaaha

Because you can see enough of my hair from my forum avi to tell that it's better than yours, of course, but you persist on me showing you another pic :rolleyes2:. Maybe turn your monitor brightness up? I think it's rather obvious that my hair is 100 levels of awesome. And yes, I wanted to see your face before, but only to see if you were "goth" :rolleyes:. Don't get any wrong ideas, Liley of the Pond (d).
I am not getting any wrong ideas, and i dont see why i would or should (d). I think that we will agree that in your small pic all we can see is a black spot on your head that can only mean it's your hair. I cant see the color, I cant see the thickness, I cant see how long it is exactly or if it's a straightened hair (wary). I analyse every detail thats why a clair picture is needed. a clear picture of the hair, of course.

I think you were since you said, "I ain't interested" when I asked for your pic (after you asked who wanted to see it *laughs*), even though all I wanted was to see was if you were goth :rolleyes:. And the hell? Must be your monitor.

Can we just go back to being second best e-buds now? (hug)
awwww did I hurt your feelings? there there (hug). to apologize, I will let you express yourself on any angry subject for 2 days. It's a fair deal (d)

The hell?

flaneur said:
You didn't return my second best e-bud hug. I dun want 2 b e-franz anymoar (d)

I did return it :(

here another (((((((((((((((((((((((flaneur))))))))))))))))))))))))

Latest posts

Back