The Last Person To Post in X Page Wins xD

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I think I'm just going to become a complete and utter *******. Examples; I had a customer who (quite some time ago) called me about some items he had on rent. He loaned them to a friend who had not returned them, by this time it was getting to the point where he would be better off to buy them. So that is what we agree on. He doesn't come in to pay, months go by and I send out reminder notices. This time I just got fed up and informed him that if he did not pay for the items I would have to report them as stolen to the authorities. Guess what happens? His WIFE (of course he wouldn't do it) comes in and pays cash. Example #2, my part time employee is terrible about making sure he gets his time sheet filled out. I've done it for him several times, reminding him about making sure he gets it done, even had the girl in the office send me his cheque once and kept if for a week. I had enough and had to log on to Facebook to send him a message telling him to get his butt in here and get his freaking time sheet filled out today, before I leave at 5. I type it in all caps so he knows I mean it. Guess what? Like an hour later he comes in here to get it filled out.

What the fresia? You ask people nicely or try to be nice to them and you get stepped all over. You get forceful and risk being an ******* and people jump. We live in one messed up world. I'm getting so sick of it, I'm not the type of person who enjoys being an ass about stuff but what else do you do?

/rant

Hope you enjoyed JJ :D

bingo.jpg

Latest posts

Back