The Lonely Newbie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelonelylife

Reaction score
I joined the forum to talk and meet other people like me who share the same struggles and life challenges.
--Those who feel so lonely in life.
--Those that struggle with chronic depression.
--Those that feel like an outcast in society (mine being because i'm gay)
--Those that just need a friend to talk to and confide in.

My name is Chase, and I'm a 20 years old and gay. I was born on May 9, and was raised in Virginia.

I'm very shy until I get to know someone, but then you can't shut me up! LOL. I am a down to earth, honest, caring, and loving. I'm not judgmental, and accept everyone, not for what they are, but for who they are.

I enjoy being outdoors: swimming, boating, traveling, playing tennis, horseback riding, biking, and spending time with my family. They are very important to me, and have always stuck by my side through thick and thin. I am also a dog lover, having 5.

In 2009, I was officially diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder II, Treatment Resistant Depression, and Social Anxiety. I was put on medicine to treat all of the diagnoses. My Bipolar Disorder was mainly mood swings, and has improved tremendously. The only problem that continues is the chronic depression, which sends me yet again on a roller coaster that I just can't seem to get off of.

Anyone who wants to talk about anything, I'd love to talk!

Hey there dude I'll talk to you if you want. I know how some of those things can be cause my cousin had depression, he even tried to kill himself a couple of times but fortunately failed, and I know someone who is bipolar (although it isn't so bad now he still gets really depressed sometimes) and I even get depressed at some times. I'm only 16 but I have seen how bad things can get.

condemnedsoul666 said:
Hey there dude I'll talk to you if you want. I know how some of those things can be cause my cousin had depression, he even tried to kill himself a couple of times but fortunately failed, and I know someone who is bipolar (although it isn't so bad now he still gets really depressed sometimes) and I even get depressed at some times. I'm only 16 but I have seen how bad things can get.

hey :) thanks! i have yahoo im oceanwave441

Hey bro,

I'm new too. I think I have some kind of mental disorder but have never been diagnosed. Growing up I used to feel I was mentally normal like eveyone else until I realized the feedback of my piers. Constantly hearing I'm stupid, slow, and an idiot from many different clicks of friends at many different times in my life. I made good grades for the most part but I was just a little slower than average in comprehension. Thank God my grandparents put me in private school, otherweise I don't think I would of made it academically and moreover socially.
I also have a speech imparment that really shows itself when I'm upset. At it's worse it makes me sound like I'm drunk and I rarely ever drink. My mother had the same speech imparment plus she was diagnosed severely schitzophrentic and bi-polar. Does any of that sound familiar or am I just wierd?
Anyways, I'd like to talk to you sometime and maybe compare notes on our lives or something. For some reason I feel we might be able to help each other out.

Take care,
Joe

If you feel you have something like that joe you should get it checked out by a professional so you will at least know whats up, it might not even be those things that you have but you should at least know.

Latest posts

Back