The Make No Sense Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I just came up with this idea for a silly game with no real purpose. Make a post that makes absolutely no sense. I'll begin.

I'd better use a ladder otherwise the dishes could be broken behind the lawn that requires patience before the sun sets.

That is a good song, but the dog upstairs is itchy and it might fall asleep if the shoes fill up with juice from the sink beneath the rug across town.

Making sure to double check in case the kitchen grass floor gets dirty from the drunk man who thought that bears were upstairs making sure to fall downstairs before the soda can snowed causing school be correct through the car inside the tree in the attic. That's serious all we know.

Did you make sure the seat was down? You don't want Barack Obama hanging around if the walls aren't steady from the cat who fell asleep inside the washer with icing in the drawer at the bottom of the upstairs porch that is blue!

with hell? The daft this game What's

I would like to go to the park today, but now that you have to roller blade instead of walk, I think the ducks that won't go into the lake anymore might get upset.

Let me start out by talking about the pillowcase fairies that only me and another person know about. Of course I guess I just told my secret while flying across the clouds at night, playing video games inside the pillow. No wonder I have a headache today.

Latest posts

Back