The new guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugthecat

Reaction score
hey man how are you guys?

Was looking around internet forums well for a place like this I guess. I dont have many friends left these days and I think I just messed up the last real one, trying to find people to talk to and ended up here.
Ive been readin some of the threads here and its put a grin on my face, not because you guys are lonely, that sucks I know, but its people like me, you know what I mean?

Anyway man I'm 26 from the UK and study horticulture (mon' the plants) :)

Welcome fine sir :)

Where abouts in the UK are you? Hope you find some cool people here you can talk to, most of us are here for the same reason of course so don't be shy!

Hi dugthecat. I take it that you like cats? And plants. Awesome combo. Welcome to the forum dude.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

Im in Scotland painter's radio, where you from man?

and yeah ladyforsaken am lovin' the cats, me an dug best of buds :)

Love plants aswell man its something I'm actually good at and well the only other thing ive done is work in call centres and thats a killer, between dealin with customers and being stuck in doors all day, its not good for the soul.

but aye, I was gonna say if anyone has any plant/garden related questions I'd be more than happy to try and help :)

Same here, I'm good with plant's I have an extensive library of gardening books, took a Master Gardener course and
a Landscape Design course, and gardened all my life, so I welcome any and all questions as well! :cool:

Lilianna said:
Same here, I'm good with plant's I have an extensive library of gardening books, took a Master Gardener course and
a Landscape Design course, and gardened all my life, so I welcome any and all questions as well! :cool:

Wow. :O
You are awesome.

Okay I'll know who to look for if I'm ever planning on a garden for my home.

Latest posts

Back