The New Year

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mixtech

Wishing all of you a very pleasant new year unlike mine.
(No family, no friends, no pets or any significant others.) It's just another long weekend for me. Back to work on wednesday. Lit a matchstick for myself today. That's as much fireworks I'm gonna see this year.

But really, I'm hoping that all of you have a pleasant holiday.

Mixtech

*also toasts* mixtech, Well its not new years yet for me. Its about 16:40 so nearly there.

Stay cool every one

Mixtech, ur are not alone. Half if not all of us are in the same situation and feel the same. Some people with friends will still feel alone tonight unfortunately. If ur in the mood for a holiday and have no where to go try to make a little holiday for urself at home.
i mean its just one freakin night nothing more.
*hugs*

ya, I'm going to be alone tonight too. Oh well

Happy New year all

*gives big Hugs and toasts*

:D

Happy New Year!

A toast is when you hold up your drink and say something nice about someone, or say something worth saying, and then everyone drinks to your toast... like holding up your drink and saying "happy new year!", then taking a drink, everyone would say "happy new year!" too and also take a drink... or you just stand there with a big grin mumbling something incoherent cause you're too wasted to say anything that makes sense anymore, and you just want people to drink and get drunk too :p

Lost in the Oilfield said:
Happy New Year!

A toast is when you hold up your drink and say something nice about someone, or say something worth saying, and then everyone drinks to your toast... like holding up your drink and saying "happy new year!", then taking a drink, everyone would say "happy new year!" too and also take a drink... or you just stand there with a big grin mumbling something incoherent cause you're too wasted to say anything that makes sense anymore, and you just want people to drink and get drunk too :p

Here, here, I'll drink to that *mumble mumble gulp gulp*

Happy new year!! It's 2008 now. I'm at home with my parents - they've gone to bed now, but stayed up til midnight so I had some company :). I'm hoping it's going to be a good year.

Tennisgirl, it's great that you had someone to stay up with you! My little girl fell asleep about an hour ago, so I'm trying to stay awake fifty more minutes...

Happy New Year!

A toast is when you hold up your drink and say something nice about someone, or say something worth saying, and then everyone drinks to your toast... like holding up your drink and saying "happy new year!", then taking a drink, everyone would say "happy new year!" too and also take a drink...

lol...I though it was one more of the forum stuff like lao or somth...he

or you just stand there with a big grin mumbling something incoherent cause you're too wasted to say anything that makes sense anymore, and you just want people to drink and get drunk too :p
used to be me...5 years ago...those magnificent times will never come back...
OMG iwonnakillmyself :(

e.m.e. said:
Happy New Year!

A toast is when you hold up your drink and say something nice about someone, or say something worth saying, and then everyone drinks to your toast... like holding up your drink and saying "happy new year!", then taking a drink, everyone would say "happy new year!" too and also take a drink...

lol...I though it was one more of the forum stuff like lao or somth...he

or you just stand there with a big grin mumbling something incoherent cause you're too wasted to say anything that makes sense anymore, and you just want people to drink and get drunk too :p
used to be me...5 years ago...those magnificent times will never come back...
OMG iwonnakillmyself :(

Bah, drunken stupor is over rated anyway eme... were all gald to have you around, and if you were like that you probably wouldn't be here to contribute and hang out with the rest of us lonely-lifers right? Glad to have you around eme as you are :)

WHY DOES THE NEW YEAR HAVE TO GET TO ME LAST???
Ah well, I've got 9 more minutes.
The neighbors have been sporadically launching fireworks (which are locally illegal) for an hour and a half. I'd say either they really want to get busted or none of them has got a watch :p
*online Hugs to all you folks that got to 2008 before me* (that's prolly all of you)
*online toasts to happier year* (though not with champagne, gotta be sparking cider since I'm still underage :()

Chris-Sabian said:
*tenth glass of champagne*

The floor is moving, what the...

that's not the floor moving honey, it's you. Maybe you should sit down now.

I finally made it to 2008, half a day after some of you. :p

2008 just started for me. Since I didn't get to say "Happy New Years" to a single person, I'll say it to all you guys. :)

Happy New Years. :eek:

And while I'm at it, I might as well tell you guys "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" as well, since I didn't get to say those to anyone else either. ><

Yeee! A fellow pacific timer!!! You're in So Cal right??? I'm in Nor Cal where we only quite recently entered the new year. And now, I'm off to bed.

Yep, I'm SoCal. It's 1 at the moment; I should probably be going to bed soon as well. I've been playing around with Windows Movie Maker. What a sad existence. ><

Latest posts

Back