The Official ALL Kudos Thread Of Much Rejoicing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obsidian for continuing to search for that path and for being such a great guy.

Remedy, for being such a great friend, and for making such a difference.

Loketron, a really nice guy who brings laughs to the forum.

To EveWasFramed, a great mod, fellow old broad and lover of 80s hair bands. :D

I second all those proceeding ones.

and

Punisher said:
Evfan for all the cute posts that either makes me smile or go "awwww" lol. I know everyone is thinking the same :D

Punisher, that is great. I have never been able to put into words how Evfan can make you smile even when she is in the middle of a rant about having a crappy day.

to Dramaqueen :) for being a ray of light in the general dreariness of everyday.
(but don't tell her i said that :p)

BJD for always trying to help, a different perspective at times and entertaining us with cartoons.

To Lawrence, a fellow artist, and for having a totally cool taste in anime. (miyazaki ftw) :)
have a nice day there :)

Pasha Selim for the extra hurdles he goes through on this board. He is another one of those great people that populate this board.

To LeoWolf, wherever he may be. I love puntificating with him :D

Seriously Leo, get your ass back in chat (un)

thank you sophia and dramaqueen :)
you girls rock my world :)

and... to my partner in crime on this thread, Minus.

you make this place supportive, and fun. i can't tell you how it feels to come back here day after day and find the support i need, even when i can't find a way to ask for it.

you are awesome. (sorry, couldn't resist :D)

i just want to thank everyone here. in this world where i feel like i dont belong, this is the only place where i kind of feel like i have a place.

I would like to mention Minus and EveWasFramed for having been very supportive, and Twitchy (even though he's unregistered) as well for having been a reliable correspondent as well as friend during tough times!

Latest posts

Back